How to Install and Watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Are you trying to install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV? Do you want to watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV? Are you trying to watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide a very simple gate that helps to install and watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
IPTV also called internet protocol television is a digital media service that streams television channels over the internet. Once you install IPTV on your Smart TV then you can access your favorite content anytime.
IPTV works based on Internet Protocol Technology. So you need to get a subscription from an IPTV provider to watch IPTV content on your Smart TV. Unlike traditional cable methods, media content will be stored on the transmission end of the server.
IPTV is accessible on almost all popular devices like Android, iOS, Smart TV, and more. You can directly install any IPTV player from the Samsung app store. Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: IPTV on Sony TV
How to get IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
There are lots of IPTV apps available in the Samsung app store and the internet market. You can use any one of them and install them on your Smart TV to access the IPTV content. Just follow the below simple steps that help to get IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
- First, you need to turn on Samsung Smart TV and connected to a stable Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Tap the home button on your Samsung remote and locate the apps section.
- Navigate to the search bar and type Smart IPTV.
- Now you need to select the Smart IPTV app from the search result.
- Click on the install button to download the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
How to activate Smart IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
Once you complete the installation process then you need to activate the Smart IPTV application to access your IPTV content.
- Visit the official website of Smart IPTV and get a subscription (€5.49).
- First, you need to launch the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
- You will see the Mac address in the center of the screen and note it down.
- Open the browser on your PC and go to the Smart IPTV activation website.
- Now you need to enter the Mac address on the box and add the M3U link of your IPTV provider.
- Click the send button and a pop-up starting “1 URL added! Restart your app” appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Now open the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung TV and watch your favorite content.
Also Check: IPTV on Mi Box
How to stream IPTV on Samsung Smart TV via Browser?
It is another method that helps to stream IPTV content on Samsung Smart TV. You can use the internet browser and find the best IPTV Players for Mac. The web IPTV player is an online IPTV player comfortable with devices that has browser support. So you can access your IPTV content on your Smart TV using this web IPTV player.
- You need to connect the Samsung TV to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Hit the home button on your Samsung TV remote and look for the internet tile.
- Navigate to the search bar on the browser and enter the URL.
- On the Web, IPTV website and fill in the M3U link offered by your IPTV provider.
- Click the watch button and wait for the content to load on your TV.
- Once loaded, play any IPTV content and watch it on your Smart TV.
How to sideload IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
You can also side-load IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV. So just follow the below simple steps that help to get IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on your PC and open the chrome browser.
- Download the IPTV player apk file from its official website.
- Connect the USB drive to your PC and copy the apk file to eat.
- Insert it into the HDMI port of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and navigate to settings.
- Now you need to enable the unknown sources.
- Go to the USB drive section and tap the APK file.
- Double-click apk file and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Open the app on Samsung TV and add the M3U link of your IPTV provider to stream IPTV content.
Also Check: IPTV on Android TV
Is IPTV Available on the Samsung app store?
Yes, you can install the IPTV apps from the app store of Samsung Smart TV.
Is IPTV safe?
No, IPTV is not safe to use. So you can use a VPN application while streaming IPTV content on your Smart TV.
There are different VPN apps available in the internet market you can use any one of them like Express VPN, or Norton VPN.
Is IPTV free?
Yes, some IPTV apps are available to install for free of cost.
I hope this article very helps to download and install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV. If you have struggled to watch IPTV on Samsung Smart TV feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.