MX Player for PC Windows (10,8,7) Free Download
Are you searching for MX Player for PC? This guide provides full information about all your queries. MX Player is the most popular and downloader media player application in the Google Play Store. More than 500 million downloads reach this app. It is one of the most trending media player and king on the Android system. 90% of Android users download this app because it supports all formats of videos. It has powerful hardware acceleration support which helps to more smoothly to watch high-resolution videos like 4K resolution much more. It is available on Google Play Store. The Android user can download it from the Google Play Store. MX Player also supports zoom respectively and scroll option. This picture helps to control the video when you are watching your favorite movies.
MX Player provides you thousands of premium content and you can watch movies tV shows sports and news. Not only offline videos you can also watch your favorite movies and live channel using this MX Player. It provides thousands of content with several languages like Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, and much more. It is very user-friendly so you can easily control your videos. MX Player is one of the best media players for Android and iOS users. The iPhone users can download it from the iTunes app store. It comes with lots of features so without in excel you can download and install MX Player for PC with the help of this guide.
Read Also: Hotstar for PC
What is MX Player?
MX Player is a Media Player available on android and iOS devices. It is completely free to download. You can directly download from the Play Store and Apple Store. MX Player is the best way to watch your favorite TV shows and movies of high quality and it has amazing sound quality. MX Player is the first media player that everyone downloads because of its mind-blowing features. It is the best choice for watching your favorite movies with high quality of audios.
MX Player comes with lots of features like zoom your video scroll option and many more options available in MX Player. Using this application you can watch high-resolution videos. It is the most popular media player in the internet market. But there is no official website to download MX Player for PC. But most of the people want to download and install MX Player on their PC to watch favorite movies and videos with high quality without any change the audio but how we get MX Player for PC? You can find all the information about MX Player for PC using this guide.
Read also: KineMaster for PC
MX Player Specifications:
- Developer: J2 Interactive, XDA MX Player forum
- Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute
- Release on: June 01, 2017
- License: Freeware (Creative Commons Attribution 2.5)
- Category: Video Player
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP.
- Languages: Multiple Languages
How to download MX Player for PC?
We all know that MX Player is a mobile application and it is not officially available on the PC version. But we provide a simple step procedure to download and install MX Player for PC with the help of Android emulators.
Steps to install MX Player for PC:
Download the latest version of BlueStacks from its official web page.
Click the download button to complete the download process of the BlueStacks Android Emulator. Go to the download folder and open the installer file and select the download location to install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
After completing the installation process find the Google Play Store on BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Now login to your Google account to access Google Play Store. If you don’t have any Google account then create a new account with the help of the sign-up button.
Search MX Player on the search bar and click the install button.
After few minutes MX Player application installed on your PC.
Now double click the MX Player application icon on your desktop and open it. You can watch Favourite movies and TV shows using this application on your PC Windows.
Support os.: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel Core dual processor, aMD processor.
- Ram: 4GB ram or at least 2 GB.
- Good graphics card.
- Good internet connection to download BlueStacks.
- 2GB free space.
If System should have followed these above configurations than BlueStacks works very well on your system.
Download and Install MX Player for PC using NOX player:
If you have any struggle to download MX Player for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator then you can use this NOX App player. It is another Android Emulator that helps to run any Android application on your PC.
- Download the latest version of the NOX player. You can download it from the official website.
- After Complete the download process test installs it on your PC.
- Now open the NOX App player and find the Google Play store.
- Login your Account which helps to manage the Google Play Store.
- Type MX Player on the search bar and click the download button.
- Just click the agree button and complete the download process.
- After installing MX Player on your PC just double-click to open the application.
- Now you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows using MX Player for PC.
- Also, download the MX player APK file and click the install button-through NOX player.
Download and install MX Player for PC using Memu App player:
It is the popular Android Emulator for Windows which helps to play high-end games on PC. It provides lots of features. Using this application you can watch high-resolution videos without change the quality of the video. It’s good performance for integrated and dedicated graphics. You can choose this emulator to run any Android application on your PC.
- Download the menu player for Android. It is available on the official website.
- After completing the download process test install it on your PC.
- Open the Memu player and click the right side button and find the Google Play Store.
- Download the MX Player app and install it on Memu.
- That’s it.MX Player application installed on your PC. Now you can watch your videos using MX Player.
Mx Player Support formats:
- MPL2(.mpl), MPlayer(.txt), MicroDVD(.sub)
- Teletext, JPS(.pjs), WebVTT(.vtt)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
If you have any struggle to download MX Player for PC above these methods any other queries related to MX Player just feel free to ask us.