How to Install and Watch Netflix on LG Smart TV
Are you trying to install Netflix on LG smart TV? Do you want to watch Netflix on LG smart TV? Are you looking for the best streaming app for LG smart TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. There are lots of streaming apps available in the internet market but Netflix made a huge response from users.
We all know that Netflix is a paid subscription service equipped with more than 17000 tiles of movies and 5000+ TV series. If you are using the latest version of LG smart TV then you can easily install the Netflix app from the LG Content Store.
You can also cast Netflix videos on LG smart TV from your smartphone. Once you install the Netflix app on your LG TV then you can stream your desired movies up to 4K quality. That’s why it gets more popular compared to other streaming services. If you are looking for the best streaming service with an extensive video library then Netflix is the best app for you.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install and watch Netflix on LG smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and install Netflix on LG TV. our technical team already tested these methods and it works very well.
Also Check: Chromecast Netflix Party
How to get Netflix on LG smart TV
- First, you need to press the home button on your LG remote and navigate to the homepage.
- Use the directional buttons to shift between the option and select the LG Content Store.
- Select the search icon and type Netflix using the virtual keyboard.
- Now you need to Netflix the official application from the search result on click the install button to download the app on your LG TV.
- After completing the installation process launched the app and activate it to stream your favorite content.
Also Check: Netflix Party Extension
How to activate Netflix on LG smart TV
Once you complete the installation process you need to activate Netflix. In order to string Netflix content you must activate the app. There are two different methods available in the internet market that helps to activate Netflix on LG smart TV.
Sign into your Netflix account
- Open the Netflix app on your LG smart TV and click the sign-in button.
- Now you need to enter the Netflix account credentials using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the sign-in button to activate the app.
Use the code to activate Netflix
- Launch the Netflix app on your LG TV and select Continue to Prompt message.
- Click the sign-in from the web option.
- Now you can see the activation code on your LG TV screen and note it down.
- Turn on your smartphone or PC and visit the official Netflix activation website (netflix.com/tv8)from any Browser.
- Now you need to enter the code shown on your TV.
- After typing the code select the enter code to continue.
- Click the sign-in button and enter the Netflix account credentials.
- That’s it. Now you can watch your favorite TV series on your LG smart TV using the Netflix app.
How to watch Netflix on LG Smart TV via Browser
As we mentioned earlier Netflix is also available on web browsers on LG smart TV. Using the browser you can access the Netflix web version to watch your favorite content. Just follow the below simple steps that help to watch Netflix on LG TV via a web browser.
- Go to your LG smart TV homepage and click the web browser icon.
- Now you need to select the search tab and type the Netflix official website URL.
- Complete the login process with the help of your Netflix account credentials.
- Finally, you can stream your favorite content on a larger screen.
How to Cast Netflix on LG Smart TV
You can also cast the content directly to your TV. Netflix app is cast-supported. So just follow the below simple steps that help to cast Netflix on LG smart TV.
- First, you need to connect your smartphone and LG smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you are using an iOS device then go to the LG TV settings and enable the airplay mode.
- If you are using an Android device then connected the Chromecast device to your LG smart TV.
- Now you need to install the Netflix app from Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Open the Netflix app and complete the login process with the help of your account credentials.
- Now you play your decide video on the app.
- If you want to use an Android phone then click the cast icon at the top. If you are using iPhone then you need to select the Airplay icon.
- From the popup menu, you need to choose your LG smart TV name.
- Within a second the video playing on the Netflix app will appear on your LG smart TV.
How to fix Netflix not working on LG Smart TV
If you are facing any struggles on the Netflix app then follow this below troubleshooting method that helps to fix the issues.
- First, you need to check whether you have connected the LG TV to a stable internet connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall Netflix app on your TV.
- Reboot your LG smart TV
- Clear the app cache on the LG smart TV.
- Update the application on your LG TV.
- Update your LG smart TV to the latest version.
- If none of the steps work then contact the Netflix support centre.
Benefits of Netflix
There are lots of features available on Netflix. Here we listed the best features offered by Netflix.
- First of all, it contains an inbuilt search icon to locate all your favorite content.
- You will get Movie recommendations based on your past activities.
- It also allows you to download videos in different formats.
- Netflix contains kid-friendly content and you can monitor them using the Parental Control feature.
- It is Chromecast compatible app.
- It is a very simple and user-friendly application.
Netflix Subscription Plans.
Netflix provides different subscription plans. Based on your need you can choose your plan and subscribe to it on the official website.
- Standard with Ads – $6.99/month
- Basic – $9.99/month
- Standard – $15.49/month
- Premium – $19.99/month
1. Is Netflix available on LG smart TV?
Yes you will get the Netflix app on LG Content Store
2. Can I stream Netflix for free?
No Netflix is a premium streaming service and it does not provide any free trial
I hope this article very helps to install and watch Netflix on LG smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.