How to Get PlayOn on Apple TV
PlayOn is one of the best applications to record and download web-based recordings. With the help of this application, you will not get a TV experience like never before. The PlayOn app is your dashboard that units more than 20 services like Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, HBO Go, Fox, ABC, and more.
It is a popular video recorder specially developed for streaming applications. PlayOn allows you to record videos from over 25 streaming apps. By recording the videos using PlayOn you can easily skip the commercial on ad-supported videos and can access them anytime that you want.
Once you installed this App on your device then you can automatically record videos of the latest programs using the app. It is comfortable with almost all streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, and more. Unfortunately, PlayOn is not comfortable with Apple TV. So you need some procedure to access PlayOn on Apple TV.
There are different methods available in the internet market that helps to get PlayOn on Apple TV. So it is a very difficult task to find the best guide. Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to get PlayOn on Apple TV using the screen mirroring option. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and stream recorded videos from the PlayOn app on your Apple TV.
Also Check: How to Update Apple TV?
What is PlayOn?
PlayOn is one of the most popular applications to record and download streaming videos. With one click you can easily record the entire session or simply subscribe to serious to record episodes automatically. That’s why it gets more popular on streaming platforms. Once you get the premium version you can unlock more features to stream and add free content.
It allows you to record the content from the streaming networks that you have already subscribed to. When you connect it with the channels your content will be automatically recorded and saved in your library. Its recording can be accessed on various devices like Android, iOS, PC Windows, Mac, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, and more.
Also Check: Premier Leauge on Apple TV
PlayOn cloud pricing:
As we mentioned earlier PlayOn is available in both free and premium versions. Once you have a subscription version of PlayOn then you can unlock more features. So you need to get a PlayOn cloud subscription to record videos without any ads. It provides five different plans. Based on your need you can choose your plan.
1. 100 GB – $4.99/month.
2. 500 GB – $9.99/month.
3. 1 TB – $16.99/month.
4. 2 TB – $29.99/month.
5. 4 TB – $49.99/month.
How to watch PlayOn cloud on Apple TV using iPhone?
Before going into the steps make sure you get a PlayOn subscription.
- First, you need to connect the iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi.
- Unlock your iPhone and launch the app store.
- In the search bar, you need to type PlayOn and find the official application.
- Complete the installation process and launch PlayOn app on your iPhone.
- Now you need to enter your PlayOn account credentials that help to complete the sign-in process.
- Tap the Airplay icon display on the app’s interface.
- Now you need to choose your Apple TV from the list of devices.
- The PlayOn app screen will be displayed on your Apple TV.
- That’s it. Now you can play any recorded video on the PlayOn app and stream it on your Apple TV.
Also Check: How to set up Apple TV?
How to stream PlayOn on Apple TV using Mac?
Once you have a PlayOn subscription plan then you can follow the below simple steps to stream your PlayOn app on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Mac and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Go to the Mac App Store and find the PlayOn app.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process on PlayOn on Mac.
- Now you need to connect the Mac and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi.
- Complete the login process with the help of your PlayOn account details.
- Click the airplay icon displayed at the top right corner.
- Now you need to select your Apple TV from the list.
- That’s it. PlayOn app screen is shared on Apple TV OS.
- Now you can play any recorded video and watch it on your Apple TV.
Is PlayOn free?
Yes, PlayOn is available in both the free and premium versions.
Is PlayOn available on apple App Store?
No, PlayOn is not available on the Apple app store.
I hope this article very helps to get PlayOn on Apple TV. Using these above methods you can easily stream your favorite PlayOn content on your Apple TV. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.