PUBG for PC/Laptop Free Download – Windows (10,8,7)
PUBG for PC is one of the best and popular online multiplayer games. Millions of players from all around the world are playing PUBG on their smartphones and PC. The PUBG launches the official website of PUBG for PC. You can directly download the zip file from the PUBG PC official website install it on your PC.
Then you can easily be playing PUBG games on your PC Windows. The official website of the PUBG PC version is a paid version. You need to pay more than $20 to download the zip file. There is no official website to download PUBG for PC for free of cost.
Most of the people are trying to PUBG mobile version to install their PC Windows but they don’t know how to install PUBG mobile version for PC? Hear this tutorial we provide full information about PUBG on PC free download and how to install PUBG mobile version on your PC? Also, we provide a guide for how to play PUBG mobile version on your PC? So using this complete guide and getting full information about PUBG on PC.
The guide allows you to download and play PUBG mobile version on PC. If you don’t want to play PUBG mobile version on your PC then you can go to download the official PUBG PC Zip file from its official website
We also provide information about basic settings on PUBG and How to install PUBG for the free version? This gate will definitely useful to you getting more details about PUBG for PC free version and PUBG for the mobile version.
Read Also: Best 4K Video Player for PC
Overview of PUBG:
We all know very well about the PUBG game because of its attractive gameplay. In this game, you will be dropped into 8:8km Iceland with a hundred players. You need to survive until the end of the game then you are the winner of this game. You can use weapons killing your enemies and survive until the end of this game.
Different types of weapons are available in this game you can use the entire weapons and also use your strategy to survive the game. The PUBG game period is 30 minutes. If you need to survive till the end of this game then you need to inside the shrinking zone.
The PUBG game is an award-winning game in 2018 at Google Play Store. More than 100 million downloads in a short period of time. After getting more popular of PUBG mobile version the developers officially launches PUBG PC version to play this game on the big screen using PC and laptop but the PUBG PC version is a paid version. You need to purchase $30 to play this game on your PC Windows.
Read Also: Best Radio Apps for Android
Most of the peoples are ready to purchase the PUBG PC version but some of the people need to PUBG mobile version to install their PC because PUBG mobile version is a free version available on Google Play Store. If you are an Android you said then you can easily download it from Google Play Store free of cost. This guide solves your problem to download and install PUBG mobile version on your PC Windows.
What is Needed for PUBG on PC?
If you want to run any Android application on your PC Windows then we need Android Emulator software. Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market. We suggest our user download BlueStacks and NOX player.
These two Android emulators are the best Android emulators compared to others. You can also use any other Android emulators but PUBG high graphics we suggest you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to run BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC then your system should have these follow configurations.
- Your system should have at least 3 GB RAM.
- 2 GB of free space.
- Dual-core from Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7, 8, 10.
PUBG for PC using BlueStacks:
Just follow these below steps to download and install PUBG on your PC.
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks from their official website.
- Now install it on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system configuration.
- Now set up your Google Play Store with you on Gmail sometimes it asks for phone verification.
- If you don’t have a Google account then create a new account to complete the sign-in process.
- Once the Play Store established to search for PUBG in the search bar.
- Click the install button to complete the installation process.
- Now you can play PUBG mobile version on your PC.
- Once the game start, click on the mouse and keyboard at the bottom and you can easily customize the key control.
How to download PUBG for PC laptop for free?
If you want to download the PUBG version for free then you can use this method. This guide provides step by step procedure on how to download and install PUBG for PC on a free version using exe file.
- Download the PUBG installer file from its official website.
- Open the exe file and run it to install PUBG on your PC.
- Just follow the instruction appears on the screen.
- After installs the PUBG on your PC then it will automatically start.
- Once you open the game on your PC to get a popup with a download key and activate the game.
- Now you can enjoy to plays your PUBG game on your PC.
Read Also: Best iOS Emulators for PC
Download PUBG for PC directly:
We already mentioned that the PC version is not a free version, you need to pay to play this game on your PC Windows. Don’t worry guys, this guide provides very simple steps to install PUBG for PC free. If you are facing any problem downloading and install PUBG for PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator then you can directly use the official PUBG mobile emulator which is known as Tencent gaming buddy. It is specially designed for PUBG users to allow PUBG mobile version for PC.
- Just follow these below steps to download and install PUBG mobile version on PC.
- Download the PUBG installer file from its official website.
- Now open the unzipped file and start the installation process.
- Once you complete the installation process follow the instruction appears on the screen.
- Now you will get the activation key from the zip file. Once you enter your activation key then the game starts on your PC.
Install PUBG for PC using NOX player:
NOX player is another emulator that helps to install any Android application on your PC with the help of an APK file. The latest version of the NOX player can easily load any apk file on your PC without any restriction. It also provides a screenshot and screen recording when playing your game.
- Download the latest version of the NOX player from its official website.
- Now click the install button to complete the installation process of NOX player on your PC.
- Download the PUBG apk file from the official website.
- Find the location of the PUBG apk file on your PC and click the install button.
- You can easily install an apk file using the NOX player.
- That’s it. The PUBG mobile version installs on your PC. Now you can play PUBG mobile version on your PC.
If you have any queries related to this article just feel free to ask us.