How to Install Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV
Are you looking for the best-unscripted TV program? Do you want to watch the best-unscripted TV program? If your answer is yes then Zeus Network is the best app for you. It primarily consists of a wide range of scripted and non-scripted on-demand content.
If you are using Samsung Smart TV then you can easily download the Zeus Network app from the app store itself. Apart from this method, you can also access the web version of Zeus Network using the internet browser on your Samsung Smart TV.
Most of the content on the Zeus Network is created by social media influencers. That’s why it gets more popular and gets engaging content to stream. Once you get Zeus Network premium service then you will get lots of streaming programs.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install Zeus Network and Samsung Smart TV. If you love watching unscripted TV programs then read this tutorial without any skip and get Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV. Our technical team already tested this method and it works very well.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
How to get Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV
As we mentioned earlier you can easily get Zeus Network on the Samsung app store. So just follow the below simple steps that help to get Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV.
- First, turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to select the Apps tile on the home screen.
- Type Zeus Network using the on-screen keyboard and search for the app.
- Now you need to select the official application from the search result.
- Click on the install button and wait for the installation process complete.
- Once you complete the installation process launched the app on your Samsung TV on activate it.
Also Check: Twitch on Samsung Smart TV
How to activate Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV
After completing the installation process you must activate the Zeus Network app to stream its content on your Samsung Smart TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to activate Zeus Network.
- First, you need to launch the Zeus Network app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Tap the sign-in button on the application.
- Now you will get the activation code on the TV screen and note it down.
- Use any Browser on your PC and visit the Zeus Network activation website.
- Just enter the activation displayed on your Samsung TV in the box on the tap continue button.
- Finally, play your TV program on the Zeus Network app and watch it on your Samsung TV.
How to watch Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV using a Browser
It is another mother that helps to watch Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV via Internet Browser. You can use any Browser and can steam your favorite Zeus Network content on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate to an Internet browser on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now you need to type the Zeus Network’s official website URL (http://www.thezeusnetwork.com/browse) in the address bar and tap the sign-in button.
- Now you need to enter the Email address and click the next button.
- A Login link will be sent to your email address.
- Just click the link received in your mail and complete the verification process.
- Play any content on the Zeus Network website on start watching your favorite content.
Also Check: Sling TV on Samsung TV
How to cast Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV
You can also cast Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV using your Android or iPhone. If you are using iPhone or iPad make sure to enable the airplay option on your Samsung Smart TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to cast Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV.
- First, you need to connect your Samsung Smart TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Zeus Network app on your smartphone from Play Store or App Store.
- Open the application and complete the sign-in process with the help of your account credentials.
- Play any content on the app and click on the Cast icon or Airplay icon.
- Now you need to select your Samsung TV name from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established, the content can be seen on your Samsung TV.
How to fix Zeus Network not working on Samsung TV
If you are facing any issues on Zeus Network then follow the below troubleshooting method that helps to fix the issue.
- Make sure you have connected to a stable internet connection.
- Update the Zeus Network app.
- Clear the Zeus Network cache.
- Restart Samsung TV.
- Update your Samsung TV to the latest version.
Also Check: IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
How to sign up for Zeus Network
- You can use any Browser on your PC smartphone and visit the official website of Zeus Network.
- Now you need to click on the subscribe now button.
- On the left side panel, you need to select your subscription plan based on your need.
- Create your account by entering your email address on the password.
- Now you need to enter your payment details.
- Finally, click on the Start Subscription button and complete the payment.
Zeus Network subscription plans
Zeus Network does not provide any free trial. If you want to access the content then you need to subscribe to any of the plants mentioned below.
- Monthly Plan – $5.99/month.
- Yearly Plan – $59.99/year.
1. Can I get Zeus Network on all Samsung TV models
No Zeus Network app is only available for Samsung TV with Tizen OS.
2. Is Zeus Network provide a free trial
No Zeus Network does not provide any free trial.
I hope this article very helps to install and watch Zeus Network on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates. Thanks for reading this article.