Google Pay for PC Windows (7,8,10) Free Download [Tez App]
Google Pay for PC: Google pay by Google is the newest digital payment app that lets you send and receive money. Technology has made everything to a single step. Lots of applications developed day by day for smartphones. The apps are developed for our needs but only a few apps are very useful to us. The cashless transaction has been growing. It is very difficult to find the best online digital payment app for Android and PC.
Google pay is one of the best digital payment applications developed by Google. You can pay from your bank directly once you install this app on your Android device. It makes safer online transactions. Google pay Application is currently designed only for India. So you can send and receive money directly from your UPI supported bank account. It is one of the unique features when compared to other payment apps.
Google pay application you can share your bills and transfer money for your home instantly. If you have an internet connection and google app on your smartphone then you can share your money with friends and family members. This article provides full information about Google pay for PC, and its features also provide step by step procedure to install Google pay for PC Windows.
Overview of Google Pay:
Google Play is an online payment system that makes a cashless transaction. So you can pay for all your needs once you install Google Play on your smartphone and link with your UK supported bank account. It is one of the best digital wallets that help to make simple for the transaction. Lots of digital payment apps are available in the internet market but Google pay has a unique way that it operates with a unified payment interface. It was developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. Google Play is currently available only in India. With the help of this application, you can send and receive money through UPI supported bank account.
Google Play function is very simple and everyone can easily transfer money. This application takes cash from your bank account whenever you are making online transactions. Once you link your bank account details with Google pay application then you can make any online transaction. It is a very safe and secure way of online transactions and supports multiple languages.
Google Play is currently available only in India developed by Google. It is designed to be a cross-platform application so you can easily install an android and IOS device. With the help of UPI id, QR code or mobile number you can make transfer your money. It works UPI enable Bank account only. So your money is very safe on your account.
Using this Google pay application you can transfer money between the nearby Google pay users. This app never asks your personal details. Once you link your bank details with the help of UPI you can make any online transaction. You can also transfer your money to non-Google pay users and mobile recharge.
Check Also: How to delete Instagram Account?
Why we select Google Pay?
Apart from the regular features google Play provides some new features. It includes Google Pay shield, bank to bank transfer option, Cash mode and also provides gifts (like cashback). Using this Shield feature you can make a secure payment. So no one can hack your details. You can also set a Google pin for your screen lock to protecting your app.
The cash mode option is especially for transferring money to another Google pay user who is nearby. This feature does not ask you personal information like mobile number or username. You just scan the QR code and you can transfer money to the sender.
The bank to bank transfer option one of the best advantages of google pay application. It is one of the safest ways to transfer your money with the help of UPI supported banks. So without any hesitate you install this application on your smartphone and enjoy online transactions with safe and secure.
Check Also: SkyVPN for PC, Paytm for PC
Features of Google pay:
There are several features are available in the Google Pay digital wallet. We collected the best features offered by Google Play which are listed below.
- It is a completely free application available from the Google Play Store.
- It supports both Android and iOS devices.
- Google pay does not ask your personal information like mobile number or username.
- It supports the bank to bank transfer option.
- Using this application you can pay your bills or transfer money.
- Google pay works with UPI supported banks. So your money is very safe and secure.
- Google pay itself can be secured with a screen lock password or Google pin.
- One of the unique features in Google pay is that it provides Google Play shield.
- You can transfer money to another Google pay user who is nearby.
- Support multiple languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Marathi.
- With the Google pay scratch card, you can be eligible to win up to 1000 for eligible transactions.
These are the best features of Google Play. So without any hesitate you can download and install Google pay application on your smartphone and enjoy these features.
How to Download Google Play for PC?
Google pay is a mobile application and there is no official website to download and install Google pay for PC. No worries, here we provide step by step procedure to install Google Pay for PC with the help of Android emulators. Just follow these below steps without any skip on how to install Google Play on your PC Windows.
Steps to install Google pay for PC:
If you want to install Android application on your PC or Mac then you need to install android emulators on your PC. BlueStacks is the best android emulators that can run any Android application as Google Pay on your PC.
- If you want to install Google Pay on your PC then you need to download BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can download it from the official website.
- After completing the download process just installed it on your PC. Click on the ^ button and complete the installation process.
- Log in to your Google account which helps to access Google Play Store from the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- After completing the spinning process you can find the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks Android Emulator. Go to My apps => System app => Google Play.
- Open the Google Play Store and Type Google pay on the search bar.
- Click on the Google Pay app icon to download and install it on your PC.
- After completing the installation process just open the Google pay application and enter your basic details.
That’s it. Now you can access Google pay on your PC. If you have any struggle to install Google pay for PC using this above method just feel free to ask us.