DigiLocker for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download
DigiLocker for PC: DigiLocker is a key initiative under Digital India the Government of India’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society. DigiLocker is a platform for the verification of documents and certificates in a digital way. So you do not carry your physical documents.
With the help of this Application, you can access your documents and certificates from your DigiLocker app on your smartphone. It is a very useful and handy proof always ready for showing and sharing any basic information.
DigiLocker is an Android application that helpful tool for document wallets that is simple to use. It is a safe and secure way to protect your personal documents in your wallet. Once you install the DigiLocker app on your smartphone then you have the ability to get digital access to all of your significant papers in a single step.
Also Check: B612 App for PC
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install DigiLocker for PC Windows 7,8,10, and Mac. If you want to use the DigiLocker app on your PC then read this tutorial without any skip. We provide detailed information about the DigiLocker app and its features in this article. At the end of this guide, you will get the DigiLocker app on your PC.
What is DigiLocker?
DigiLocker is a simple tool available on the Android platform. You can easily get this application from the Google play store for free of cost. With the help of this tool, you will be able to access all of your significant papers in a single step. It was developed to support the digitally empowered society.
DigiLocker app has more than 50 million downloads in Google Play Store with 4.2-star ratings based on 10 million users review. It is easy safe and Secure to use. DigiLocker is a digital wallet app that helps you be digitally empowered to access all of your important documents.
Also Check: Hik-Connect for PC
This program aims at paperless governance and is a primary and fundamental contributor to the digital India project. If you want to use this app on your smartphone or PC then you need to visit the official website of digilocker.gov.in. Here we provide very simple steps that help to use DigiLocker app on your smartphone and PC.
Benefits of the DigiLocker app:
DigiLocker comes with lots of Advanced and unique features. Once you install the DigiLocker app on your PC you can access the below features.
- First of all, DigiLocker is a completely free application available on android and ios devices.
- It is always ready for sharing any basic information. The digital proof or equivalent to the originals so your originals are very safe at home.
- Using this application you will be able to download some documents like car and bike policies, Vaccinate certificates, registration certificates, PAN cards, Aadhar cards, driving licenses, and more.
- It provides storage space and an online account with one-gigabyte storage space to other holders.
- You can easily share e-documents with registered organizations and government agencies
- The documents can be uploaded digitally signed by residents using your e-sign facility.
- Anytime you can easily share on show your digital documents.
- It is a very safe and secure way to protect your documents in your wallet.
- Without knowing your password or fingerprint no one can able to access the DigiLocker app.
These are the best features of DigiLocker for PC Windows. So without any hesitation install this app on your system and enjoy these features.
How to download the DigiLocker app for PC?
We already mention DigiLocker is an Android application available on the Google play store for free of cost. If you want to use this app on your system then you must have a DigiLocker APK file. Without the help of Android Emulator, you can’t install android apps on your system.
You can find different Android emulators in the internet market like BlueStacks, Nox Player, Memu Player Andry Emulator, and more. You can use any one of them and install them on your PC. Here in this article, we use BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is very simple and straightforward. So without any technical knowledge, anyone can easily Run any android apps and games on a PC using this emulator.
Steps to install DigiLocker for PC:
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks and download the latest version.
- It is available on both Windows and Mac OS. Based on your need you can download the version.
- Once you complete the download process just stop the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once you complete the installation just open the emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail ID and password which helps to complete the sign-in process on Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play store and search for DigiLocker in the search bar.
- Find the app from the appeared search results and click on the install button.
- It will take a few seconds to install the DigiLocker app on your PC.
- That’s it. DigiLocker is successfully installed on your PC.
1. What is DigiLocker used for?
DigiLocker is a government initiative under its digital India project. It is used for storing documents and verifying credentials in digital format. You can safely store your important documents like your PAN card, driving license, Aadhar card, School mark sheet, insurance papers, and more in this wallet.
2. Is DigiLocker safe?
Yes, DigiLocker is a very safe and secure way to protect your important documents in this wallet. Without the help of your fingerprint or password, no one can access this application.
3. Is DigiLocker Available on Android?
Yes, you can easily get this application from the Google play store for free of cost.
DigiLocker is the best application that helps to protect your important documents like PAN card Aadhar card driving license and more. I hope this article very helps to install the DigiLocker app for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.