gCMOB for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download
gCMOB for PC: gCMOB is the best application for remote surveillance which allows you to live view video cameras on your mobile device. Lots of Amazing security mobile apps are available in the internet market and Google play store for free of cost. In that way, gCMOB is also one of the best applications for monitoring surveillance cameras.
Once you install this application then you have the opportunity to monitor live streaming from DVR NVR IP cameras and more. Our technical team already tested this app and it works very well on various platforms including Android, iOS, and also PC Windows. If you want to connect your CP Plus CCTV camera to your PC then you must install the gCMOB app on your PC.
GCMOB is software to watch your CCTV cameras on a PC. This application allows not only monitoring but also can manage your IP cameras by using gCMOB for PC. A powerful tool for managing your CCTV camera on your PC. You can easily download this application from its official website and install it on your device.
Read Also: iVMS-4500 for PC
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install gCMOB for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Of course, easily download this app from Google Play Store If you are using mobile. People like to install this app on their PC Windows that’s why we are here providing this tutorial. If you want to install this app on your system then read this complete tutorial. At the end of this blog, you will get gCMOB for PC and its features.
What is gCMOB?
GCMOB is a very popular and useful app for those people who want to get access to the camera. This application very helps to monitor the surveillance camera in your device. This application is only available on mobile devices. gCMOB is surveillance software and it is the best alternative to CCTV surveillance camera apps.
You can Directly download this application from the Google play store for free of cost. It has more than 5 million downloads in Play Store and 4.6-star ratings based on 1 million users review. So without any doubt, gCMOB is the best serving as a camera application for Android devices.
Read Also: V380 for PC
With the help of this application you can not only you the live feeds of your camera but also you can manipulate the live feed. That’s why people like to install this app on their PC. It also provides lots of Amazing features.
Benefits of gCMOB for PC:
Before going to install the gCMOB app on your system just know about the features. Once you install this app on your system then you will be able to access all the below features.
- First of all, it is a completely free application available on android and IOS devices.
- The gCMOB is very simple and easy user interface.
- You can be divided it into 16 sections of the screen.
- It also supports cloud storage and encourages real-time streaming.
- Using this application you can Up to 4 channels be connected at a time.
- You can Also connect door video cameras.
- It provides a QR code option. That helps to Add divide easily.
These are the best features of gCMOB for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Now let’s see the step-by-step procedure to install gCMOB for PC.
How to download gCMOB for PC?
As I mentioned earlier, gCMOB app is available on mobile devices like Android and iOS. If you want to install this app on your system then you can use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Yes, BlueStacks is the best method to install gCMOB for PC. Using this emulator you can also install any type of Android game and app on your system.
We already tested this method and it works very well on both Windows and Mac. That’s why we recommend installing BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can also use any other Android Emulator like Nox App Player.
Steps to install gCMOB for PC:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Now you need to select your PC versions like 32 bit or 64 bit If you are using Windows. Mac users can select the Mac download button.
- Once you complete the download process just install it on your system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process of BlueStacks.
- Of course, it will take a few minutes to complete the installation based on your system performance and configuration.
- After completing, the installation process just opens the BlueStacks Android Emulator and complete the sign-in process with the help of your Google ID.
- Now you need to open the Google Play store and search for gCMOB.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- That’s it, gCMOB is installed on your PC. Now you can easily monitor your surveillance camera on your system.
1. Is gCMOB free to use?
Yes of course. GCMOB is completely free to download. If you have an android smartphone thank you visit Google Play Store and then install it.
2. Is gCMOB safe?
Yes, gCMOB is very safe to use. You will not need to worry about your privacy and malware attacks. So feel free to download this application and install it on your PC.
3. Can I install gCMOB on my laptop?
Yes, if you are a mobile user then you can easily install this app from Google Play Store. PC users can easily download and install this app on their system with the help of Android emulators like BlueStacks. You can also check the above tutorial and install this app on your system.
I hope this article very helps to install gCMOB for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. This is the best method to install this app on your system. That’s why we recommended this method. So without any hesitation install this application on your PC Windows and Mac.
If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box option. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms. Cheers!