JioTV for Android TV -JioTV APK Free Download
JioTV for Android TV: Are you trying to install JioTV on your Android Smart TV? Do you want to install JioTV on Android TV? Is it possible to install the JioTV app on Android TV? You can find all the answers related to JioTV for Android TV from this blog. Yes, we are from the TechSolveGuide team providing high-quality articles to our readers. In that way today we are going to guide you to install JioTV for Android TV with very simple steps.
There are several methods are available to install JioTV for Android TV and the internet market. You can try any one of them based on your requirement but we always provide very simple steps to our readers.
Our technical team gathers information from trustful resources and websites. So without any hesitate Using this guide to install JioTV for Android TV.
Overview of JioTV:
JioTV is one of the best online live TV streaming applications available on both Android and iOS devices. Using this application you can watch live TV programs and TV shows at any time and anywhere. If you have your jio network then you can watch your TV programs continuously without any interrupt.
JioTV Supports more than 15 languages. So you can watch different programs from different languages. You can select your favorite TV programs with a very simple step. One of the coolest features in this application is that it is completely free to download for both Android and iOS devices.
Android users can download this application from Google Play Store and iPhone users can download this JioTV application from the Apple app store. Once you entered your jio ID and password then you can easily access JioTV application on other devices.
Features of JioTV:
Before installing JioTV application on your Android TV, just know about the features of it which helps to get more knowledge about JioTV application.
There are several features available in the JioTV application. We collected the best features offered by JioTV application which are listed below.
- JioTV application is completely free to download. You can easily download it from the Google Play Store and the Apple app store.
- It is not only for jio users.
- JioTV supports more than 15 languages like Tamil, English, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, urdu, and Kannada.
- It provides more than 525 channels with 60+ HD channels.
- You can easily manage your favorite channels from your playlist.
- If you have jio network then you can watch your TV programs continuously.
- Using pause and play option you can watch your favorite TV programs continuously where you left the program.
- You can select your language and watch your TV programs from different categories.
How to download JioTV for Android TV?
Most of the people are trying to install JioTV applications on Android Smart TV for watching TV programs on the big screen. JioTV supports more than 15 languages so you can watch different programs from different languages.
- Method 1: Download and install the JioTV apk file on your Android TV.
- Method 2: Install TV for Android TV using file Explorer.
These two methods are very simple to install jiotv app.
Method 1: Install JioTV APK file:
Just follow these below steps to install JioTV application on your Android TV.
- At first, download the JioTV APK file from its official website.
- Once you reach the official web page of JioTV then you can download this application on APK format.
- Now you can save it on your storage device like pen drive or any other storage device.
- Now connect your storage device to your Android Smart TV.
- Open your storage device and find the apk file to install it on your Android Smart TV.
- Before installing the JioTV APK file just follow these below steps to modifying your Android TV configuration.
- Go to settings and click security options to enable unknown sources.
- Once you enable an unknown source then your Android TV is ready to install third-party applications like JioTV.
- Once you completing these steps then you can directly install the JioTV apk file on your Android TV.
- That’s it, now you can see the JioTV icon on your Android TV home screen.
- Enter your jio ID and password to access JioTV application to watch favorite TV programs on the big screen.
Method 2: Download and install JioTV for Android TV using the file explorer:
Some Android TV not supporting the APK file directly. So you can use this alternative method.
- Download and install file explorer on your Android Smart TV.
- You can also find ES File Explorer from your Android TV. If you don’t know to find file explorer on your Android TV then you can install externally.
- Now open ES file explorer on your smartphone.
- Select the network option under the menu list.
- It’s scan nearby Android TV names.
- Select your Android TV name and connect it to your smartphone.
- Now you can install JioTV APK file through ES File Explorer.
- After completing the download process just install it on your Android Smart TV.
- That’s it. You can watch your favorite TV programs using JioTV application.
If you have any queries regarding this article just feel free to ask us.