Nearby Share for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download
Nearby Share for PC: Nearby Share is a file transferring feature that allows you to share files between devices using the built-in Android fastest nearby share feature provided by Google. The offline file transfer feature is not new technology. There are lots of Amazing File Transfer apps available in the internet market on the Google play store for free of cost.
Nearby Share is a feature of Google’s mobile and desktop operating system. With the help of this application, you can transfer files between android on PC Windows which allows data to be transferred via Bluetooth. If you are using Windows 11 then you can easily access the Nearby Share feature.
With the help of this application, you can easily choose all files photos documents, and videos to share. If you want to send someone files to another device then it will start quick sending. You can also view received files using the file manager.
Read Also: SHAREit for PC
Here in this tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install Nearby Share for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Windows 11 user has an inbuilt feature of Nearby Share. But what about the windows 7 user? That’s why we’re here providing this guide that helps to install this app on your PC Windows 7, 8,10, and Mac.
What is Nearby Share?
Nearby Share is the best feature in Windows 10 and 11 that enable users to share documents photos and any other content with other Windows devices using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Of course, this feature works similar to Airdrop which is widely used by Apple users to transfer content from iPhone to MacBook.
Not all Windows computers support nearby sharing. If you have Windows 10 or 11 then you will be able to access this feature. But people like to Nearby Share on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Android users can easily download the Nearby Share app from Google Play Store and install it on their device. Once you install this app on your smartphone when you can easily share any type of content from your smartphone to your PC.
Read Also: VidMate for PC
It is a completely free application available on various platforms. It has more than 10 million downloads in Google Play Store and 4.7-star ratings based on 5 million users’ reviews. That’s why we are strongly recommended to install this application on your smartphone or PC. There are thousands of offline file transfer apps available in the internet market but Nearby Share made future responses from the users because of its mind-blowing features.
Benefits of Nearby Share for PC:
Before going to use this feature on your Windows 11 or Windows 7 just know about the features. It will help to get more information about this application. Here we provide the best feature offered by Nearby Share listed below.
- It is a feature of Google’s mobile and desktop operating systems Android and Chrome OS which allows data to be transferred using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- This application works similarly to Airdrop and Android Beam.
- Once you install Nearby Share on your device then you will be able to transfer any type of file including photos, videos, documents, content, and more.
- You can easily transfer unlimited files from one device to another using Nearby Share.
- It is very useful to transfer smartphones to Windows 11 and vice versa.
- Once you install this application on your Windows 10 then you will be able to transfer unlimited files from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
- It is 400 times faster than other offline file transfer applications like SHAREit.
- Nearby Share also allows Rapid short-range exchange of images videos, text, contact, directions, YouTube videos, and other data. It is one of the coolest features of this application.
How to enable Nearby Share on Windows 10?
It is a very simple process to enable nearby sharing on your Windows 10 PC Chrome. Of course, Nearby Share only works between two Windows 10 PC that have the feature enabled.
- First, you need to open Windows 10 setting App.
- To enable it from the share dialogue, click a share button anywhere in Windows.
- Now you need to tap to turn on the nearby sharing option.
- To enable and configure nearby sharing from the setting App.
- Settings -> system -> shared experience ->and turn on the nearby sharing toggle.
- That’s it. Now you can transfer files from Windows 10 to other Windows 10 PC.
Read Also: Telegram for PC
How to share files using Nearby Share?
If you are Windows 10 user then you will be able to easily transfer files from one device to another Windows 10 PC using file explorer.
- Open file explorer and right click your file and select the share command.
- It shows looks like nearby devices.
- If no devices appear should other PC with which you want to share nearby sharing enabled to be powered on.
- Once you find the PC name which you want to share then you can easily select it.
- Now you need to click on the action Centre option.
- Just open the action Centre or either click the notification bubble icon.
- Now save the file to PC or Save and Open it.
- That’s it. The sending PC will transfer the file to the receiving PC.
How to install Nearby Share for Windows 7?
As we mentioned earlier, Nearby Share works only on Windows 10 and Windows 7. People like to install this app on their Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. That’s why we are here providing this alternative method to install Nearby Share for PC.
BlueStacks is the best Android Emulator that helps to install Android apps on Windows and Mac. Once you install an Android emulator on your system then your PC will act as same like Android platform.
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator from the official website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once you complete the installation process just open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Gmail ID and password the help to complete the sign-in process on Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play store and search for Nearby Share.
- Select the official application on the click on the install button.
- That’s it. Now you can access Nearby Share on PC Windows.
I hope this article very helps to install Nearby Share for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms.