How to Increase Telegram Download Speed on your Phone?
Do you want to increase the download speed on telegram? Are you looking for the best way to increase download speed on the Telegram app for iPhone? Do you want to increase the download speed on Telegram for Android? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here in this tutorial, our technical team provides a very simple guide that helps to speed up Telegram download speed on your android and iPhone.
Do you want to speed up your Telegram app downloads on your smartphone? Then here we are providing some tips that help to enable faster download on telegram. We all know that Telegram has become as popular as WhatsApp. Most people used to communicate and create groups. Telegram app comes with lots of advanced features that why people like to install this app on their smartphones.
Read Also: Telegram for PC
Once you install the Telegram app on your smartphone then you will be able to easily share your files across users on Telegram. With the help of this application, you can easily get more knowledge from others. Different types of users joined one group. So you will get more information. You do not need to download every single thing that comes to your message.
Telegram is the most popular social media application. If you want to download some important files for you then you can easily download them. Sometimes people enable the auto download option. In that situation, almost everything that is shared in the Telegram group or private contact gets downloaded. So it maybe can slow down the process of downloading. you need to fix the issue.
Also having the data saver able are running multiple apps together in your background also contributes to slowing down your Telegram app download speed. That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to speed up your Telegram app download speed. There are different factors behind this issue like the network is not stable and more. So follow the below simple steps that help to increase your Telegram app download speed.
Read Also: ES File Explorer for PC
Best Methods to speed up Telegram download:
There are different methods available in the internet market that helps to increase speed up Telegram download speed. So it is a very difficult task to find the best method. Here we provide very simple tips that help to speed up Telegram downloads. Our technical team already tested these tips and methods which work very well.
Do not use VPN:
Nowadays people are using VPNs because of their needs. Of course, a virtual private network helps to access restricted websites and also protects our private information from hackers and scammers while we are on public Wi-Fi. But in some situations, VPN that is connecting you to the internet through some server may be loaded with too many users. Then you will lose your download speed. Multiple downloads are already in the queue. Downloading speed will slow down. You must fix this issue and increase your download speed.
- If you are using iPhone then on your iPhone and disable VPN by using these steps.
- Go to settings and navigate to VPN.
- Just tap on the switch to disable it.
- If you are an Android user then launch the VPN app and turn it off to disable the feature.
Update Telegram app:
It is one of the common methods that fix this kind of issue. If you are using an older version of the Telegram app then you may face this issue. So you need to update your Telegram app.
For iPhone users,
- Open the app store and tap on Apple ID at the top right corner.
- Now check the updated list.
- If the telegram app is listed in the section then you need to update it.
- Just press the update button beside the Telegram app.
- That’s it. The latest version of the Telegram app is installed on your iPhone.
For Android users,
- Open the Google Play Store and tap on manage apps and devices.
- Now you need to click the updates available option.
- Now you can see the list of apps waiting for updates.
- If you find the Telegram app in this list then you need to update it.
- Click on the update button to install the latest version of telegram.
Turn off data saver:
It is also a common factor to decrease your download speed and also battery life. Data savers get enabled mostly when the battery on the device is low. In that situation, the internet speed gets reduced and save on the iPhone or Android phone. It also affects download speed. If you want to increase download speed then you disable the get the date of the saver.
For iPhone users,
- Open the settings app and navigate to mobile data.
- Scroll to mobile plans and tap on the primary.
- Now it displays the main phone numbers you are using.
- Now go to low Data Mode and Tab on the switch to disable it.
- That’s it, the data saver mode is disabled on your iPhone.
- Now you will increase the download speed on the Telegram app.
For Android uses,
- Go to settings and Tab on Wi-Fi on the network.
- Now you need to select a sim on the network.
- Just select the data saver and tap the switch to turn it off.
- That’s it. Now you can check your Telegram download speed.
Disable automatic download media:
Once you enable the automatic media in your Telegram app then it will automatically download every media that is shared on the Telegram app group and private. So it is not suited for everyone. People like to download important files once they need them. If you enable the automatic download of media files then it will also slow down the download process.
- Just open the telegram app and select the sandwich option in the top left corner.
- Now you will see the menu and select settings.
- Just select the data on the storage option.
- Go to the automatic media download and tap to disable.
- That’s it. Once you complete the step then the Automatic media download will stop.
Reset network settings:
It is another method that helps to increase the download speed of your app. It is not only for the Telegram app but it is also suitable for all the applications that are installed on your smartphone or iPhone.
for iPhone users,
- Go to settings and tap on general.
- Now you need to scroll to transfer or reset your iPhone.
- Just select the reset option.
- Once you select reset then you will see the different options.
- Just select reset network settings.
- Now you need to enter your iPhone passcode.
- That’s it.
For Android uses,
- Go to the settings and select system.
- Under The system, settings navigate to the reset option.
- Now you need to select Reset Wi-Fi mobile and Bluetooth.
- That’s it. Now you can check the Telegram app download speed.
Telegram pro version:
If you still face any issues then you can choose the Telegram premium version. Once you get the Telegram premium version then you will easily get ads free experience and increase your upload limit and also faster download speed.
I hope this article very helps to increase the Telegram app download speed. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Please share your thoughts on how to increase Telegram download speed on Android or iPhone. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms. Cheers!