Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV: As we all know the most awaited Super Bowl event is happening this Sunday, February 11 2024 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada. Every football lover loves to watch all the games of the National Football League.
The Super Bowl is the final Championship game of the National Football League which happens every year in February. This year is the 58th Championship game of the Super Bowl. Everyone eagerly waited to watch this match. If you are not able to see this game on Stadium then you can watch it on your Sony Smart TV.
With the help of Paramount Plus and CBS channel, you can easily stream the Super Bowl content on your Sony Smart TV. So you need to install the Paramount Plus app or use services that contain the CBS channel to stream the Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV.
Also Check: Super Bowl on Samsung Smart TV
Are you eagerly waiting for the Super Bowl game? Then you have landed on the perfect article. Today in this article I am going to guide you to watch the Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV. So read this article to the end to kick out all those queries from your mind. Our technical team provides the easiest way to watch the Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV.
How to watch the Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV
If you have a Paramount Plus subscription then you can proceed with these steps directly. Otherwise, you need to visit the website of Paramount Plus to complete the signup process and create a new account. If you are a new subscriber then you will get a 7-day free trial for Paramount Plus and watch Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV at no cost.
As we all know Paramount Plus is compatible with Sony Smart TV models of 2015 and above. Just follow the below simple steps that help to install Paramount Plus on Sony Smart TV.
Also Check: Super Bowl on Toshiba Smart TV
Steps to watch the Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV
- Turn on your Sony Smart TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
- From the home screen, you need to select the Apps section using your TV remote.
- Here you need to select the Google Play Store to search for Paramount Plus using on screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result and click on the install button.
- Once you complete the installation process open to launch the app on complete the sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Now you will get the activation code displayed on your Sony Smart TV screen. Just not down.
- After that, you need to visit the official activation website of Paramount Plus and enter the activation code in the respective box.
- Click on the activate button to complete this activation process.
- Now you can watch Super Bowl content on your Sony Smart TV.
Using the same method you can get Paramount Plus from the app store to watch Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV.
Also Check: Super Bowl on Firestick
How to Screen Mirror Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV
You can also Screen Mirror the Super Bowl content on your Sony Smart TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to watch the Super Bowl on Sony TV.
- First, Connect your smartphone and Sony Smart TV to the same wifi network.
- Install the Paramount+ app on your Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Complete the Sign-in process with the help of your account details.
- Open the application and play any content.
- Click the Cast icon or Airplay icon on the media player.
- Now you need to select your Smart TV name from the list of available devices.
- That’s it. Now you can watch Super Bowl content on Sony Smart TV.
Using this above method you can easily watch Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV. If you have any trouble installing Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV ask your query in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.