Task Manager for Mac -How to use it on Mac?
Task Manager for Mac: Task Manager is one of the best applications the help you can easily manage all your different kinds of tasks in the way you want on your Mac. Once you download Task Manager then you can easily quit applications whenever an application or program gets stuck or freeze on your Mac. Of course, you can easily open the inbuilt task Manager on Mac but the latest version of the Task Manager app for Mac helps to focus on the things that are important and give your attention.
There are lots of amazing applications available in the Mac Store. Only a few apps are very useful to us. In that way, Task Manager for Mac is the best among them. Download task manager for Mac makes it easy to capture sharp and complete the task. Once you install this application there are limitless possibilities with which you can organize the task and manage all your notes quickly.
After complete the installation then you can keep work and play separately. That’s why people need to install the Task Manager app on their Mac. With the help of this app, you can save all your customize settings with click using personalized features.
Here in this particular tutorial, we are going to talk about the task Manager for Mac and its features. We also provide how to open and use Tash Manager on Mac. So keep reading this complete tutorial and get some useful information about Task Manager on Mac.
Why do we go for Task Manager?
Similarly in Windows equivalent, in the apple task manager, you can easily quit or close programs that are hanging. If you want more details about the problem you will need to open the Mac Activity Monitor. This application only kills and unused or responsible applications.
Application name: Task manager.
Developer: The Omni group.
Category: Mac product.
Languages: Multiple languages.
Size: 30 MB.
Benefits of Task Manager:
Lots of amazing features are available in this application.
- Task manager is a very simple interface and easy to use. You can easily organize your data.
- With the help of this application, you can easily quit or close programs that are frozen or hanging.
- This application lets you kill and used responsive applications and consult statistics on the CPU.
- It also has pushed triggering the feature. With the help of this feature, the entire database of the task manager stays right at your fingertips.
- You can easily customizable the layout on your Mac. It automatically shows and hides the field you need.
- Once you install this app then you can stay organized as it can also be used on many levels like folders and Groups.
- Task Manager app for Mac comes with built-in color Palettes. It is very helpful to both eyes and looks elegant style on screen.
- With the help of this application send action to anyone drive from the toolbar.
Read Also: Chromecast for PC
How to use Task Manager on Mac?
I mentioned earlier, a Task Manager is known as an activity manager. With the help of this toolbar, you will get detailed information about how much CPU memory and more.
- Just click on the Finder icon from the left corner of that dock on your Mac.
- Now you need to click on the application from the side menu.
- In the application folder just click on the utility folder and open it.
- Now you need to select Activity Monitor.
- You will be able to see the details of the CPU being used by all the apps and services.
Read Also: Weather Channel on DirecTV
How to quit an application in activity monitor?
It is a very simple process to quit or close on used programs in Mac. Just follow these below simple steps to force quit applications using the task manager for Mac.
- Open the Activity Monitor on your Mac and click on the application that you want to force quit.
- Just click on the X button located near the top left corner of the task manager or activity monitor.
- Now you will get a pop-up message that you have to confirm to quit the app.
- Just Click on the force quit option in the pop-up to quit this app.
How to download Task Manager on Mac?
There are different methods available in the internet market that helps to download and install Task Manager on Mac. Here we have listed the best methods to download the task Manager mac app. The Task Manager app is compatible with the mac version of 10.0 and later.
You can download Task Manager for Mac from the Mac App Store. If your Mac OS Version is 10.0 or later then you can download this app from Mac App Store.
- Just go to the Mac App Store and search for Task Manager on the search box.
- Now you need to enter your Mac ID and password that helps to access the Mac App Store.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- That’s it. Now you will get the Task Manager app on your Mac PC.
The task manager is also called the activity monitor. With the help of this application, you will quit or close the programs that you want. I hope this article very helps to get some useful information about Task Manager for Mac or Activity Monitor. If you Have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more Tech updates like this. Thanks for reading this article.