Turn off subtitles on Panasonic Smart TV: Are you trying to turn off subtitles on Panasonic Smart TV? Do you want to turn off subtitles on Panasonic smart TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide various methods that help to turn off subtitles on Panasonic smart TVs.
We all know that Panasonic is one of the best value-for-money TVs with lots of Advanced features. One of the coolest features is subtitles closed captioning. Of course, the subtitle feature is not only for the hearing impaired. But still, some people need to watch TV without disturbing others. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial.
There are various methods available in the internet market that help to turn off subtitles on Panasonic smart TVs. But here we provide the very simplest methods and suitable for all the Panasonic smart TV models.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Sharp Smart TV
Sometimes you are watching your favourite film the CC turns annoying and you are no longer needed on the screen. Using the below guide you can easily turn off subtitles on Panasonic smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip. Our technical team already tested these methods and it works very well.
How to turn off subtitles on Panasonic smart TV
Using your Panasonic TV remote you can easily turn off closed captioning on your Panasonic TV. Of course, there are other methods available to turn off subtitles on your Smart TV.
Using remote control
- First, you need to turn on your Smart TV and make sure your Panasonic TV remote is working fine.
- Now you need to play any TV program or movie that supports CC.
- Just click the cc button available at the topline on the remote control to disable the subtitles on your TV.
Using TV menu
- Turn on your Panasonic TV and move to the home screen.
- Now you need to press the menu button on the Panasonic TV remote.
- Just highlight the setup option using the TV remote arrow keys and press the okay button.
- Now you need to highlight and select the CC option on the setup menu screen.
- Finally, select the off option and press the okay button to apply the changes.
- That’s it. You turn off the subtitles on Panasonic TV.
Also Check: Rangers TV on Firestick
I hope this article helps to Turn Off Subtitles On Panasonic Smart TV with the remote directly so you can do this process without the remote. Using physical menu buttons on the TV you can easily turn off the subtitles. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.