How to Activate 5G in Non-5G Country on Android?
Are you trying to enable a 5G network on your non-5G device? Do you want to enable the 5G network on your Android smartphone? Are you looking for the best way to enable a 5G network even on a 5G device? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here in this tutorial, I am going to discuss how to activate a 5G network in non-5G countries on Android devices.
Finally, the 5G network is out now. People like to activate the 5G network on their non-5G devices. Of course, if you have a 5G device then you can easily activate the 5G network once your country has a 5G network. But what about the non-5 G device people? That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial.
We all know that there are five generations of mobile networks 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G. However, 5G is the fourth generation of global wireless standards. With the help of 5G, virtually everything and everyone will be connected including machines objects, and devices. It is one of the most popular technology in this world.
Read Also: TP-Link Tether for PC
Wireless 5G technology is built to deliver that speed of 2 multi GB per second, mask network capacities, and increased availability to a great number of users. People like to activate the 5G network on their devices. But there are many countries where the 5G spectrum is not available. That’s why we are here providing this guide on how to activate 5G in non-5 G countries on Android devices. So keep reading this complete tutorial and get the idea of how to activate 5G in non-5 G devices.
How to activate the 5G network on a non-5 G Android device?
Before going to activate the 5G network on your Android device just know about the pre-requirements. It is a very important factor to activate the 5G network in non-5 G countries. Just remember that the steps we have described below hot supported on Google Pixel devices only. So just keep in mind that.
If you want to activate the 5G network on your Android device then you should have a battery level of at least 60%.
Once your device has a 60% battery level then you can easily avoid any kind of shutdown during the charging process. It is highly recommended to activate the 5G network on the device.
- You should always keep a USB cable on the PC on hand.
- It is very recommended that you root your device with Magisk. You just keep in mind that rooting your device will unlock the bootloader.
- That’s why we recommended keeping a USB data cable on the PC. So you can easily backup your all data on the device.
- If you want to activate 5G on your sim card then you will need a 5G plan.
- You should have just 5G coverage.
Read Also: SUN NXT for PC
How to activate the 5G network?
If you have above all the requirements then you can easily activate the 5G network.
- First, make sure your handset is a root table by enabling root access via Magisk.
- Now you need to activate old on the handset.
- Just install the Magisk module via Magisk manager.
- Reboot the device and restore the system. It will take you minutes to complete the reboot process.
- Once you unlock the bootloader, the internal data on the device is erased.
- Now you need to complete the initial setup process after the booting.
- Now you need to turn on your internet and download the network signal Guru which you can find in Google Play Store.
- Just click the three dots icon then select force control and select your sim card.
- Now you need to select NR SETTING=>Opt2(0x10) and opt3(0x01) on the ENDX menu.
- At last, you need to restart the smartphone. If you are in Areas where 5G is available then it should work perfectly.
Note: If a 5G signal is not available in your area then you cannot select NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA from the network option.
I hope this article is very helpful to get some useful information about how to activate 5G in non-5 G countries on Android. If you have any queries or doubts regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates and followers on social media platforms. Cheers!