Are you trying to fix the music search not loading on your Android phone? Is music search not loading on iPhone? Do you want to fix the Instagram music search not working on Android or iPhone? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide a simple guide that helps to fix the Instagram music search not working.
If you are using an Instagram app on your smartphone then you can face this issue. Sometimes the Instagram music search is not working on Android phones. Just follow this guide and know a few troubleshooting tips that can help to fix the problem. We all know that millions of users use Instagram for sharing their photos, videos, and also rules.
With the help of this application people can make their content more interesting, and also Instagram offers an option to add music to it. While uploading the photo you can search for available music for your photo or video. In that situation, users complain that they are not able to search for music when they wish to post Instagram stories.
Read Also: Instagram for PC
That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to fix this issue. This problem may happen due to using older versions of Instagram. Otherwise, the app cache stores lots of jump data. So follow below simple guide below that helps to fix the problem.
Tips to fix Instagram music search not working:
Of course, there are several reasons behind this problem. Let’s begin the troubleshooting to fix the issues on your Android or iPhone.
Force close Instagram and relaunch:
It is one of the common methods that help to fix normal issues. Just close the Instagram app from the recent apps section then read launch it again.
- Double click on the home button of the iPhone to bring up the recent app.
- If you are using an Android user without a home button when swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Now you can see the Recent apps section.
- Navigate to the Instagram app hold and swipe it up to close it.
- After a few minutes tap on the Instagram app icon to launch it.
- Now you can check if the music search option enables on your Instagram.
- Still, if you are facing a problem then you can follow the other troubleshooting method.
Check the internet connectivity:
It is also a common reason behind the issue. You need to check whether your internet connectivity is working fine or not. Sometimes our internet connection was not stable. In that situation the Instagram app not working properly. That’s why you are facing this issue. So you need to switch to another network if it is possible. Otherwise, you need to check the internet connectivity.
Read Also: How to take Screenshot on Chromecast
Update the Instagram app:
If you want to fix any books on your app then you need to update it. In that way, if you are facing the current version of the Instagram App then you need to the Instagram app from the App Store or Play Store.
If you are using an android phone then you can update the Instagram app from Play Store.
- iPhone user launches the app store app and taps on the profile picture at the top right corner.
- Now you will get the list of apps waiting to be updated.
- If you spotted Instagram in that list then you need to update it.
- That’s it, the Instagram app is updated on your iPhone.
Now for Android users:
- Android users easily update the Instagram app from Google Play Store.
- Just open the Google Play Store and select Manage app and device.
- Now you need to tap on the updated available option.
- If you spot Instagram from this list then select the update button.
- That’s it, is updated on your Android.
Check if Instagram servers are down:
Sometimes it may occur. The Instagram servers are down globally. In that situation, you are not able to access Instagram App properly. Check if the Instagram server is down. you need to visit the official website of the down detector and you can easily find it.
Open the browser on your PC and go to the official website of down detector official website.
Now you need to search for Instagram using the search bar.
Once you complete the process then you will see the latest report regarding whether there have been any outages around The World are facing any technical issues on Instagram.
Clear The Instagram App cache:
It is one of the main reasons behind the issue. You always clear the Instagram App cache properly. Otherwise, the app does not work. That’s why we strongly recommend the method.
- Just long press on the Instagram app icon to Trigger a shortcut menu.
- From the list, you need to tap on app info.
- Just select the storage and cache option.
- Next tap on clear cache.
- Restart the app and try using the Instagram music search option.
Read Also: WPS Connect for PC
Reinstalling the Instagram app:
If you are using the troubleshooting method and still you have the same issue then you may try reinstalling the Instagram app. Simply delete the app from your device Then visit the official App Store on Playstore depending upon whether you are using Android or iPhone.
Select the latest version of the app and install it on your device. Now you need to complete the login process and access the app.
- Just long press the app icon and choose the option to delete the app.
- It will take a few seconds to complete the process and it will be deleted on your device.
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store and find the Instagram app.
- Select the install button to complete the installation process.
- That’s it, Instagram is installed on your device you can use the music search function.
Instagram is the most popular social media application. With the help of this app, you can easily share your photos videos sharing, and more. I hope this article very helps to fix the Instagram music search option not working.
If you have any thoughts about the Instagram music search not working then feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms.