How to Take Screenshot on Chromebook?
Screenshot on Chromebook: Do you want to take screenshots on Chromebook? Are you looking for the best method to take screenshots on Chromebook? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog.
We all know that Google Chrome books on a new technology computer and it is more popular during the pandemic situation. This laptop is very affordable for kids now taking classes from their bedrooms. In recent times, there are millions of Chromebooks or circulation.
It is a Chrome OS-based device. So it provides lots of amazing features. That’s why people like to use this affordable laptop. Of course, their operating system is Chrome OS which integrates cloud storage of multiple layers of security.
Read Also: How to Know who viewed my Facebook profile?
People like to take screenshots on Chromebook. But it is difficult to take screenshots. That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to take screenshots on Chromebook.
Screenshot on Chromebook with a keyboard shortcut:
Of course, Chrome OS supported screenshot keyboard shortcuts.
- Just open your Chromebook and press the shift + ctrl+ show buttons.
- Now you can see the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Just Select the screenshot option. (You can also choose whether you want to take a full screenshot or a partial screenshot).
- If you are using an external keyboard then you need to press shift + ctrl+ F5 to access the screenshot menu.
Use the screens capture tool:
After launching Chrome OS 89 in March 2021, Google added the screen capture tool to the quick settings menu on the Chromebook.
With the help of the quick settings menu, you can easily take screenshots on Chromebook.
It is another method that helps to easily take screenshots on Chromebook. Just follow the below simple steps and take a screenshot on Chromebook.
- If you want to capture the content on your Chromebook screen then select screen capture in quick settings.
- Now you can choose whether to capture the entire screen or partial screen.
- Select capture on the screen after you have made the selection.
- Once you complete the screenshot on recording it will appear on yourself.
- The screenshot will automatically be copied to your clipboard. So you can easily find out your screenshots.
- That’s it. Using the above method you can easily screenshot or record your Chromebook screen.
Read Also: AZ Screen Recorder for PC
I hope this article very helps to take screenshots on Chromebook. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this article feel free to ask us. Please share your thoughts on how to take screenshots on Chromebook in the comment box section.