How to Know Who Viewed my Facebook Profile?
Want to know who viewed my Facebook profile: We all know that, Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms available on various platforms for free of cost. People spend most of their time connecting to their online friends and also sharing their knowledge and activities.
You can easily get a Facebook application from Google Play Store and iPhone app store. With the growing huge number of users, Facebook provides lots of amazing features. Using this feature users can easily know who has recently viewed their profile.
Read Also: Download Facebook Videos
Here in this tutorial, I am going to provide the best ways to know who viewed your Facebook profile. At the end of this tutorial, you can easily know who viewed your Facebook profile. So keep reading the complete tutorial and get the Useful information.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is the most popular social media application available on various platforms. Nowadays social media applications provide lots of information and also we share our knowledge with friends and family members.
If you want to get friends from other countries then Facebook is the platform for you. With the help of this application, you will get lots of friends from other countries. That’s why people always like to use Facebook. It is the world’s largest social media network with over 2 billion users.
Can I see who viewed my Facebook profile?. One of the most frequently asked-for features by Facebook users is to see who viewed their Facebook profile. The answer is yes. Facebook provides lots of advanced features that help to profile security. So you can easily see who viewed your Facebook profile. There are different methods and ways available in the internet market that help to see who viewed your Facebook profile.
Read Also: Facebook Lite for PC
Method 1: How to see who viewed your Facebook profile:
Facebook has recently added some features. If you upgrade your Facebook then you can easily check who viewed your Facebook profile using the FB application. If you are an iOS user then you can easily follow the below simple steps.
- Just sign in to your Facebook account and Go to settings and privacy.
- Now click on the privacy checkup option from the menu.
- Now you can look for privacy shortcuts on the select “who viewed my profile” option.
What about Android FB users?
Sorry to say this. As of now, the feature is only available for iOS FB users.
You can also install and use third-party apps on their Facebook accounts to check who viewed your Facebook profile. There are lots of amazing apps available on the Google play store for free of cost.
Android users can easily get this application from Play Store and install it on their Android device. Once you install it on your smartphone then you can also check who viewed your Facebook profile. This app can help you know who visited your profile on Facebook and other social media apps.
But, there is no guarantee. Because Facebook has never added the feature of Android to check who viewed their Facebook profile. Don’t worry, here we also provide some tricks to help check who viewed your Facebook profile using a desktop.
Method 2: How to see who viewed my Facebook on the desktop?
Before going to follow the steps I make sure this method takes some time compared to mobile. So read these steps and you can check who viewed your Facebook profile.
- Open a web browser and go to Facebook
- Now you need to log in to your Facebook account.
- Visit your Facebook profile timeline page using chrome or any Browser.
- Just right-click anywhere and select view page source.
- Now just press control+f to open the search box on the new tab.
- On the search box just copy the paste Buddy_ID and enter.
- Now you will see a list of some profile ideas of the profile who viewed your profile.
- Now copy the 15-digit ID and open facebook.com.
- Just paste that ID and click enter. That’s it the result shows you the person who viewed your Facebook profile.
Method 3: Using Chrome extension:
Using Chrome extension that helps to know who viewed your Facebook profile. It is one of the easiest methods and also very reliable. This method also saves your time aunty gives an accurate result. It is the most convenient method for us. So you can also use this method and check who visited your Facebook profile.
- Open your browser and go to the web Store extension page.
- Now go to the social profile extension page.
- Just click on add to Chrome.
- Once downloading is complete just click on the Add extension button.
- The extension will be added to your Chrome browser.
- Now open facebook.com using the same browser and log in to your account.
- You can also see your FB profile with a timeline bar.
- Now you can see an option visitor.
- Just click the visited butter and you can see who viewed your Facebook profile.
These are the best methods to see who viewed your Facebook profile. Facebook recently added this feature to the iOS app. I hope this article very helps to check who viewed your Facebook profile. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article keep in touch with us for more tech updates.