Binge on LG Smart TV: Hi LG TV users are you trying to install the best streaming app on your LG Smart TV? Do you want to stream your favorite content on a big screen? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect blog. Binge is one of the best and most populous trimming services that helps to watch your TV series and on-demand content.
We all know that, streaming services or increasing day by day. Now we have lots of streaming services available in the internet market. So it is a very difficult task to find the best one. Binge is one of them helps to watch on-demand and live content.
Once you install the Binge application on your LG Smart TV then you can watch plenty of entertaining programs, reality movies, and more. There are different methods available in the internet market that help to install Binge on LG TV.
Also Check: CNN Plus on LG Smart TV
In this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install and watch Binge on LG Smart TV. If you are an LG TV user then you can’t directly get this app from the LG Content Store. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get some useful information about Binge.
How to Watch Binge on LG Smart TV
As we mentioned earlier, the official Binge app is not available on the LG Content Store. Don’t worry, we have another solution to get a Binge app on LG Smart TV. Using the Chrome casting method you can easily watch Binge content on your LG Smart TV.
- First, you need to connect your LG Smart TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the Android smartphone, you need to install Binge.
- Once you complete the installation process open the application and complete the sign-in process.
- Now you need to insert the Google Chromecast into the HDMI port of your LG Smart TV.
- After completing the login process open the application and play any content on your smartphone.
- Click the cast icon at the corner of your video player.
- Now you need to select your LG TV name from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established you can stream your favourite Binge content on your LG Smart TV.
Also Check: Bally Sports on LG Smart TV
How to Watch Binge on LG Smart TV Via Browser
- First, you need to connect your Chromecast to your LG Smart TV.
- On the home screen, you need to click a browser tile.
- Visit the official website of Binge and complete the login process with the help of your Binge account credentials.
- Now you need to click on the more option icon in Chrome and go to the cast option.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to sources and access the cast desktop.
- Play any content on your Binge in the Chrome browser and it will be playing on your Chromecast-connected LG TV.
Also Check: Sling TV on LG Smart TV
I hope this article helps install and watch Binge on LG Smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know you are queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.