Sling TV on LG Smart TV: Hi readers, this is an amazing article only to give a solution to all your questions and clarifications. Do you want to know what about this article? The whole article is only to give you the best streaming source for your entertainment and enjoyment.
If you are wondering about the cable TV cost then you are in the perfect blog. Sling TV is the first app-based TV service letting you stream your live TV and on-demand content over the internet. It is an American streaming service operated by Sling TV LLC.
With the help of this service, you can easily stream your favorite Movies, TV series, Sports, News, Live TV, and more. It provides 40+ live TV channels in HD quality. If you are using an LG smart TV with Webos 3.0 or higher then you can easily install this App from lG content Store.
Also Check: Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install and watch Sling TV on an LG smart TV. You can find the different methods in the internet market to install Sling TV on LG smart TVs. But here our technical team provides a simple guide. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
How to Install Sling TV on LG Smart TV
Installing a Sling TV on an LG smart TV is quite a simple process. Just follow the below simple methods to get Sling TV on LG smart TV.
- First, you must connect your LG smart TV to a stable internet connection.
- Turn on your LG smart TV and press the home button using your LG TV remote.
- Go to the LG content store and click the search icon.
- Now you need to type Sling TV using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result and click the install button.
- After the installation process open the Sling TV app and get the activation code.
- This is the official website of Sling TV and enter the activation code in the box.
- Once you complete the activation process get the Sling TV subscription and watch your favorite channels.
Also Check: DSTV on LG Smart TV
How to Watch Sling TV on LG TV Via Web Browser
- Turn on your LG smart TV and click the home button using your LG TV remote.
- Now you need to select the web browser tile on the home screen.
- Go to the official website of Sling TV and complete the login process with the help of your Sling TV account credentials.
- Now you can stream your Sling TV content on your LG TV.
Also Check: Chrome on LG Smart TV
I hope this article helps install and watch Sling TV on an LG smart TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.