How to Block YouTube App Ads on Android? – Find here!
Do you want to block YouTube app ads on your mobile? Frustrated with ads on your YouTube app? Are you trying to YouTube app ads on smartphones? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide the best methods to block YouTube app ads on mobile.
We all know that YouTube is one of the most popular platforms where we can spend hours without getting bored. With the help of the YouTube application, you will find videos related to almost all the topics like education, cooking, music, knowledge, dance, fitness, diet, and more. We all are getting more interesting videos on YouTube.
Of course, youTube generates its earning is through its advertising. Whenever we watch videos on the YouTube platform it provides some advertising. It is the way YouTubers get earnings. There are more than 3 million active users using this video hosting platform at the time of writing this article.
YouTube generates more than $5 billion through the US market itself. But people like to block apps because nothing be getting into return for watching ads.
If you really want to block advertisements while watching YouTube videos then you are landed in the perfect place. In this post, we provide different methods for blocking ads on the YouTube app. Yes, you will get different methods to block youTube app ads on smartphones.
How to block ads on YouTube app?
As mentioned earlier, we provide different methods using which you can block ads on the YouTube app. Now, look at all of them one by one.
Read Also: TubeMate for PC
Method 1: Block YouTube ads using the URL workaround:
This method helps those people who are using YouTube browsers via the web. You are using YouTube on your smartphone then you can skip this method and go to the next mother.
Blocking ads on YouTube using this URL is one of the easiest ways to get the work done. We provide the step-by-step procedure that you need to follow.
- Open your browser and go to YouTube.
- Select the video you want to watch.
- Tap on the URL bar and a period just next com.
- Now the new Universal will look like this
That’s it. Now you can watch videos without ads on YouTube. Of course, Google has this loophole and has already started to work on it.
Method 2: Block ads by turning off ad personalization:
You know, youTube comes with the built-in feature using which you can minimize the number of ADS you have to see. Yes, in this method you will not disable or block all ads shown on your YouTube app but it will reduce the number of advertisements by up to 70%.
- Open the YouTube app and go to your profile.
- To select settings and choose history and privacy.
- Click on manage all activity and Tab on the hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
- Select activity control and scroll down to select go to add the setting.
- Now you need to select disable ad personalization and tap on turn off.
- Just select your online choices.
- Now user’s current status will open up displaying the number of companies that show ads on your account.
- Just choose to select all to block ads from the market companies.
- Now you need to click on opt-out of all.
That’s it. After doing the above steps you will see 70% of your advertisement. But in this method, there is no way to block 100% of ads.
Read Also: Ezviz for PC
Method 3: Block ads on YouTube using third party app:
If you Want to block 100% of Ads on your YouTube app then you need to install a third-party application on your smartphone. Yes, there is no anyway by which you can block 100% of ads on the app officially.
That’s why we recommended installing the third-party app on your smartphone to block YouTube ads on your smartphone. With the help of this method, you will be able to watch videos without any ads on YouTube.
- First of all, visit the Vanced Manager YouTube.
- It will automatically start the downloading process.
- Now you need to install the downloaded file.
- If you want to add free experience in both YouTube applications then you can check them both. YouTube Vanced and YouTube music Vanced.
- Tab on next to the slider on the choose no root option.
- Now you need to select the dropdown icon next to YouTube Vanced.
- Just select the download icon and tap on the install button.
That’s it. YouTube Vanced is installed on your smartphone. Just repeat the same process for installing YouTube music Vanced.
Method 4: Use an ad blocker to block ads:
If you are using YouTube on your smartphone browser then you can use this method. Yes, just installing and using an app locker is the best way by which you can block ads on your smartphone YouTube browser. It is a very simple m method to install adblocker Browser on your smartphone.
There are different types of Adblock Browser for Android available in the internet market. You can choose any one of them and install it on your smartphone to block YouTube ads on your smartphone Browser.
Brave Browser is one of the most popular ad-blocking Browsers that helps to play YouTube videos without any ads. It comes with inbuilt AC blocking feature. That’s why we recommended this browser to watch your YouTube videos without any ads.
Read Also: Chromecast for PC
Method 5: Subscribe to YouTube premium:
It is the official method to watch YouTube videos without any ads. Once you’re purchasing YouTube premium then you can watch ad-free videos. For the first two months, YouTube premium is free. After that, you will have to pay $2 per month to enjoy free YouTube videos.
These are the best methods to block ads on the YouTube app. You can use any one of the methods from the above list and enjoy watching your favorite videos on YouTube without any ads.
I hope this article very helps with how to block ads on YouTube app Android? You have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep In touch with us for more updates on follow us on social media platforms. Cheers!