Are you trying to reset your Windows 11 PC? Are you facing problems on your PC? Do you want to fix all problems on your Windows 11 PC? Are you looking for the best way to reset your Windows 11? Here we provide the simple guide to reset your Windows 11 PC and set it to default.
Of course, Windows 11 is the most popular and stable OS. Some people still face issues on their PC using Windows 11. Some of the issues you can easily fix with the help of proper guidance. You can easily fix the number of problems on your Windows 11 PC like apps not responding, apps not running, error codes, system issues, and many more.
If you feel the PC misbehaving due to some problem on windows 11 OS then you can reset your PC. The help of default setting will help you solve almost all problems on your PC Windows. That’s why we are here providing the simple method to reset your PC settings to default.
Read Also: Delete Windows.old Folder in Windows 11
There are lots of methods available in the internet market that helps to reset your Windows 11 PC settings to default. Here in this tutorial, we are going to guide you to the simplest way to reset your Windows 11 PC settings to default.
How to reset on Windows 11?
As mentioned earlier there are lots of methods of carrying out resetting your PC Windows 11. So it is a very difficult task to find the best and easiest way to reset Windows 11. That’s why we are here providing the two different methods to reset your Windows 11 PC setting to default. Using these two methods you will be easy to factory reset settings on Windows 11.
Before going to reset your PC just keep your personal data in another system because the second method will delete all your files and data. That’s why we recommended keeping your personal data very safe.
Read Also: Fix Widgets not Working on Windows 11
Step 1: Access the Windows 11 reset settings:
Before going to select either of the two methods, you will first have to head over to the Windows 11 reset page.
- Just press Windows + I shortcut keys to open the settings menu.
- You need to select the system option and go to recovery.
- Click on the get started button under the Reset this PC.
- Now you will get two options to choose from keep my files and remove everything.
- Based on your need you can select them.
Method 1: Video reset Windows 11 via keeping my files option:
In this method, you can reset your Windows 11 PC without affecting any of your files and personal data.
- So without any hesitate you can proceed then select the keep my files option.
- Now you will see the additional settings dialogue box. Just click on change settings and verify if you would like to restore the system files apps after the reset.
- Once you selected the particular option then hit confirm button followed by the next.
- Of course, you may also check out the list of third-party apps that you manually installed after the computer reset.
- So just click on the list of the apps to be removed option.
- Now you need to click on the back button and finally select Reset.
- The process will now begin and it could take a few minutes to complete the process.
Method 2: Reset Windows 11 via removing everything option:
In this method, you are going for a Clean reset and wish to delete all of your data. If you don’t want your personal data then you can use this method.
- Click on the get started button under Reset this PC and select the remove everything option.
- Now you need to click on change settings under the additional settings dialogue box.
- You will have two options at your disposal. Data eraser and data drive.
- Post option you will only remove your data the second alternative will delete data only from the drive where Windows is installed.
- So just select your option then enable the toggle next to the option to click on confirm.
- Finally hit the Reset button. The process will now start and it will take some time to successfully reset your PC.
In our opinion, reset is generally categorized as a risky procedure. If you really want to reset your PC then you can do it.
I hope this article very helps with how to reset Windows 11 settings to default. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms.