How to Fix Widgets Not Working on Windows 11?
Do you want to fix widgets not responding on your Windows 11? Are you looking for the best ways to fix widgets not working on Windows 11? Are widgets not responding on your Windows 11 PC? If your answer is yes for the above queries then you are in the perfect blog. Here we provide the best method to fix widgets not working on Windows 11.
Our technical team provides the easiest method to fix technical related problems on Windows and Mac. In that way, there are many users who face visits not responding on their Windows 11 PC. That’s why we’re here providing the different methods to fix widgets that are not responding for Windows 11. In this tutorial, I will show you some troubleshooting techniques to fix the issue of widgets are not responding on Windows 11.
Reasons behind this issue:
There are many reasons behind the widgets not responding on Windows 11. Why the Windows 11 interface may look different from the new update, some users feel very difficult to access. Crashing on Windows or unresponsive widgets is major reported by certain users on their Windows 11 PC.
We are already mentioned, the crash can happen due to various other reasons. It could be slow internet connectivity, corrupted files, Malware attacks and many more. I have also noticed that the users who do not have registered with Microsoft are often barred from the windows 11 widgets.
Read Also: Fix Windows 11 Video Not Working?
Here in this tutorial, we will mention some solutions to fix widgets not working on Windows 11. Try them out. We provide the easiest troubleshooting methods listed here.
Restart your computer:
It is one of the simplest fixes troubleshooting methods. Once you reboot your PC when you come across any snack. Of course, it takes a minute to restart your PC.
- Just press the Windows key and open the Quick Search dialogue box bottom right corner of the page.
- Now you need to select the power button icon.
- Under the power menu list, you need to select restart.
- Once your PC restart then checks if the Windows 11 widgets are working or not.
Update Windows 11:
Lots of reasons for picking the widgets not working on Windows 11. Many users face a lot of technical issues on Windows 11 OS. Microsoft also knows about the bugs and keep releasing regular software update. So we recommend you update your Windows 11 OS.
- Just press Windows + I and go to the settings section.
- In the left-hand panel, scroll Windows update and click on it.
- Now you need to click on check for updates( make sure your PC is connected to the internet).
- If any new update is available then you will see an option download now. Just click on that.
- After installing the new software update please check if the windows 11 widgets working or not.
Read Also: How to fix error code 0x00000e9 on Windows 11?
Check and fix corrupt system files:
Of course, it is nothing new on Windows 11 OS. Sometimes we all are facing this issue like corrupted system files. There are various reasons behind the corrupted system files on Windows 11 malware attacks, installing malicious applications, or missing system update. It can be fixed and you can do using the command prompt.
- In the windows search field, you can type CMD and open the command prompt.
- Once you open the command prompt just enter the following command sfc/scannow.
- Once you click the enter Windows will locate and fix possible corrupted system files.
- Of course, it will take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Now you can check Windows 11 widgets are working or not.
Restart the Windows Explorer:
It is also one of the simplest methods to fix the problem. You can also try to restart Windows Explorer from the task manager and refresh the app service.
- Just press Ctrl+ Alt + del.
- You need to click on the task manager and process tab.
- Under that navigate to Windows Explorer
- Just click on highlight the item and you will see the option restart.
- Just click on it to restart Windows Explorer.
Read Also: Fix File Explorer not working on Windows 11?
Fix the internet connection:
You need to check whether your computer is connected to the proper internet or not. Most of the widgets live news on weather widgets works from the web. So you need a good internet connection. Once your PC is connected to the high-speed internet then the Physics or works well.
If the computer is already connected to the internet but you are not able to use Windows 11 widgets then you can try to switch to another network. There are some technical reasons behind widgets not working on the particular internet connection. Try to restart your network manually and get help from your ISP.
Sign in using a Microsoft account:
Once you update to Windows 11 you may have noticed when you open the windows widgets the system asks you to enter your pin and sign using your Microsoft account. If you have a Microsoft account then you can easily enter your user ID and password.
You are facing widgets not working on Windows 11 issues you can try signing in with a proper Microsoft account are different Microsoft account. Once you complete the sign-in process then you will check widgets are working properly or not.
Read Also: How to fix Windows 11 Auto Restart issue?
Disable and Re-enable widgets:
It is also a common troubleshooting method to fix widgets not working on Windows 11. If you are open the visit for the first time to your windows 11 then it doesn’t respond. So you need to disable the visit and enable it back. It may be working. So try this method and fix the problem.
- Right-click on the Taskbar on the click on taskbar setting.
- Under the Taskbar items just click on the switch besides visits to turn off.
- Immediately again click on the switch and enable the widgets.
- That’s it. Now you go to the home screen and click on the widget icon on the Taskbar and check whether it is working or not.
So these are the best troubleshooting tips that can effectively solve this problem of widgets not working on Windows 11. Try them out and share your experience in the comment box section.
I hope this article very helps to get information about how to fix widgets not working on Windows 11. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms.