Are you facing Windows 11 PC automatically shutdown and restart problem? Provide the best solutions to fix Windows 11 auto restart issue. So keep reading this complete tutorial and you will get the easiest method to fix the windows 11 auto restart problem. We all know that Windows 11 is the most popular and recently updated from Microsoft.
Once you have recently updated your Windows 10 machine to Windows 11 operating system then you have to face some problems. Most people face the problem of Windows 11 PC on auto restart or shutdown. Are you searching for the best way to fix Windows 11 auto restart then you are in the perfect blog? You are not alone there are several users who are reporting this auto-restart problem on Microsoft. So don’t worry.
Finally, you reach the perfect blog that helps you apply to fix this issue. There are several reasons to restart your Windows 11. With the help of this tutorial, you will possibly be able to fix the windows 11 auto restart problem. Our technical team provides the best methods to fix this problem. You can use any one of them and fix this issue.
Read Also: How to Fix Corrupted USB drive or SD Card?
Use CMD to update group policies:
Incorrectly migrated group policies are also the reason for auto-restart on your windows 11 machine. Once you update the windows machine then you have to face some problems regarding incorrectly migrated group policies.
So you should do in this scenario is to ensure the group policies or up to date. Follow these below simple steps to update the group policies.
- Open the run dialogue by pressing the Win+R key.
- Now you need to type WT and click the enter.
- You need to enter gpupdate comment and press enter.
- Once you complete the above step it will update the group policies on your PC. After completion, it will show you a computer policy update has been completed successfully.
- Now you can close the windows terminal.
- Start your computer and check if your PC is being normal.
Disable automatic restart:
It is another problem manually enable automatic restart whenever it Encounters an error, system bug, or any other issues. If the option is enabled when your Windows 11 PC faces some issues. So you need to disable the restart option. Here we provide how to disable it.
- First, you need to press win +R keys.
- Now you need to enter the below command.
- sysdm.cpl systemproperties
- In the system properties, you can select the advanced tab option.
- Go to settings and a new window will pop up then uncheck the automatic restart option under the System failure section.
- Finally, click the ok button and restart your PC.
Perform CHKDSKN scan:
Sometimes corrupted storage sectors is also one of the reasons behind such automatic restart problem. The faulty storage sectors prevent your operating system from important components. So you need to follow the below steps to fix the problem.
- Just click the start menu and search for the command prompt.
- Now you need to type chkdsk/r and click enter.
- It will show as the above pic. If the volume is used by another process then it will ask whether you would like to perform to check the disk.
- Now you need to restart abe process and type y.
- Once you complete the above process just restart your computer.
Read Also: CryptoTab Browser Pro for PC
Stop auto-restart using the registry editor:
If Windows update would restart your PC in between your running tasks then you need to stop the auto-reboot feature on your Windows 11. Here we provide the simple steps to make a registry editor.
- Click the start menu and search for registry editor.
- Open the app as an administrator and navigate to the below location.
- Just right-click on the Windows folder and select a new key from the menu.
- You can rename this newly created key to a Windows update.
- Just name this key as AU and click the enter button.
- Need to right-click on the right side empty space and select new-Dword (32 bit)
- Now you need to name the Dword value to noautorebootwithloggedonuser and click enter to save the changes.
- Double-click the noautorebootwithloggedonuser and set the base to hexadecimal value to one.
- Restart your PC and you can fix this problem.
Change power management settings:
Sometimes using a power management plant can also automatically restart our Windows 11 PC. Once it reaches a certain battery level then it will automatically restart the PC. So you need to change the battery plant settings using the below steps.
- Just press Win + R and type powercfg.cpl.
- Now the power options window will open and click on change plan settings.
- Now you need to select change advanced power settings and expand the minimum processor state menu under the processor power management option.
- Now you need to set the battery percentage to 5% or low.
Finally, click on the apply button to save all the changes and restart your PC to fix this problem.
Read Also: WiFi Display for PC
Update your graphics driver:
If your Graphics Driver is not updated then you can face some issues like restarting your Windows 11 machine. So you need to fix this issue with the help of manually updating the graphics Driver.
- Right-click on the start menu on the Taskbar and select device manager.
- Just expand the display adaptor menu on the right click on the graphics Driver to select the update driver option.
- Now you need to press enter the key while choosing the option to search automatically for an updated driver.
- If a new version of the software is available Windows will automatically update the graphics Driver for you.
- Once you complete the above process restart your PC and fix this issue.
Install fresh Windows 11:
Still, if nothing works and you have drive above all the process using this tutorial then you can go ahead with the installation of a fresh copy of your Windows 11. Due to some missing files in your operating system may be entering the automatic restart issue. That’s why we recommended installing a fresh copy will fix this problem.
I hope this article very helps to how to fix Windows 11 automatically restarting issue? If you have any queries regarding this article Drop your queries in the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates on follow us on social media platforms.