How to Fix Windows 11 Error Code 0x8000FFFF? -Find here!
Are you facing error code 0x8000fff while updating or using Microsoft store on your Windows 11? Do you want to fix the error code 0x8000fff on Windows 11? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. We are from TechSolveGuide providing the best methods to fix 0x8000fff error on PC. We always provide high-quality articles and tips to tech-related problems on PC Windows and also Mac. So keep following us on social media platforms that help to get more updates from our side.
First of all Windows 11 is the most popular and recently released from Microsoft. It even gives you an official warning before you upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Whenever we update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 that come programs may be unstable. Not only you but there are also several windows 11 users who have reported that their Windows 11 machine is throwing up the 0x8000fff error due to Windows update.
So you need to fix the problem mast. This error usually happens when the Windows 11 system is not able to contact the official Windows Server. There are lots of Amazing reasons behind this problem.
Here in this tutorial, we will provide the best methods to fix Windows 11 error code 0x8000fff. There are lots of Amazing methods available in the internet market that help to fix the problem but here we provide the easiest ways that are why people like to use this guide. We always provide high-quality and proper ways to fix tech-related problems on Windows and Mac. In that way today we are going to guide you to fix the solution for Windows 11 error code 0x8000fff.
Reasons behind the 0x8000fff:
As I mentioned earlier there are lots of Amazing reasons behind this issue. There is no one specific reason that could Trigger this problem. So you can try different methods to fix the problem on your PC Windows. But it is always better to understand the possible reasons behind this issue before going to fix the problem.
- Downloading a new windows update.
- Installing new app
- Windows update error
- Corrupted system drivers
- Create System restore point
- damaged registry files
- Improperly configured system settings.
Read Also: How to Fix Corrupted USB Drive or SD Card?
Methods to fix Windows 11 error code 0x8000fff:
Now you can understand what could be the reason behind this problem on your Windows 11 PC. Now let’s see the different methods that you can follow to fix this problem on your PC. You can use any one of these methods and easily fix the problem.
Delete Microsoft store cache:
The error code 0x8000fff problem occurs due to some related to the Microsoft store. So you need to delete the Microsoft store cache files.
- Press Win+R keys to open the run box.
- Now you need to type wsrest.exe and press enter.
- Now a command prompt window will open and it will automatically clear the Microsoft cache.
- If this does not work then you can copy the below command and enter it into the run dialogue box.
- You have done, then you can easily clear the Microsoft store cache:
Run CHKDSK and SFC:
We all know that Windows 11 PC provides different tools that help you to check for any missing system files. So you can use CHKDSK and SFC tools to fix this problem.
- Open the start menu and search for the command prompt.
- Once you open the command prompt just type chkdsk/r and press the enter.
- It will check your system for any errors and also fix the box.
- You can also use the Windows system file checker tool that will help you check for missing or corrupt system files. If you want to only checks for Windows system file then you can use SFC. You need to check the entire error then you can use chkdsk.
- Open the command prompt and type sfc/scannow and press enter.
- It will initiate a System scan and will fix the problem.
Run the DISM scan:
DISM stands for deployment image and servicing management. With the help of this tool, you will be able to find the health of the PC. This tool Windows 11 offers built-in. So you can easily find the health of the PC is good and it restores the health of your PC.
- Right-click on the start menu and go to the Taskbar and open the command prompt.
- Once you open the command prompt just type DISM/Online/cleanup-Image/ScanHealth and hit the enter.
- It will take 2 minutes and look for the corrupt files.
- After that type DISM/Online/cleanup-Image/RestoreaHealth and hit the enter.
- Complete the above process just reboot your Windows 11 PC and see if this issue is fixed or not.
Read Also: Fix Google Chrome Slow Down on Windows 11
Delete software distributor folder:
We can find that or several users have reported the deleting the software distributor folder helps to fix this issue. That’s why we also recommended this method. Of course, this may not work for everyone but it sometimes maybe fix the problem related to Windows update.
There are some important key points that help to fix the problem. So you need to remember the key points. Deleting the software distributor folder will delete all of your Windows update histories. Follow the below simple steps to deleting the software distributor folder on your Windows 11 machine.
- Just open the command prompt and type net stop wuauserv and hit enter.
- Now you need to type the next stop bits and press enter.
- Open the Windows file explorer and paste C://windows/softwaredistribution into the address bar.
- Just open the software distribution folder and select all the files.
- Finally, delete everything by hitting the delete button.
- Now you need to reboot your system the see if the issue is fixed or not.
Turn on cryptographic service:
It is also one of the reasons for error code 0x8000fff on Windows 11.
- Open the start menu from the Taskbar and go to the services.
- Now you need to browse the cryptographic service from the list.
- Make sure that the service is set to automatically. If any chance it is turned off then just Select start.
I hope this article very helps to how to fix Windows 11 error code 0x8000fff on Windows 11. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more updates on follow us on social media platforms. Cheers!