How to Fix Google Chrome Running Slow on Windows 11?
Is your Google Chrome lagging in Windows 11? Are you trying to fix google Chrome slow on Windows 11? Have you faced slow performance on the Google Chrome browser after updating Windows 11? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect place. Yes, in this guide we are going to guide you with troubleshooting methods to fix this issue if Google Chrome is slow on Windows 11.
We all know that Google Chrome updates itself timely, but some users may miss out on updates for their browsers. In that case, they have faced many problems of incompatibility and lots of bugs. Once your browser cache is filled with lots of webpage and other data then it will be very slow while you are using the browser.
There are numerous reasons google Chrome is slow on Windows 11 like some extensions the term is not probably installed with the latest chrome browser. Some extensions install automatically on your browser. So you have faced this problem.
Read Also: How to install Custom fonts in Windows 11?
They keep running in the background consuming the resource of the computer the slowing down the Google Chrome Browser on Windows 11. We are from the Tech Solve Guide team that provides the easiest methods to fix the slow Google Chrome on Windows 11. Reading this complete tutorial and you will get the easiest methods to troubleshoot parts.
Google Chrome is Slow on Windows 11: Fix
Restart your computer:
Restarting always fixes some issues if it is happening due to any small glitch. We all know that it is a common solution for everyone. So you can easily restart your computer and fix the issue.
- Just click the Windows key button.
- Now you need to click on the power button it shows in the right corner of the box.
- Once you click the power button then you will get a small menu click on restart.
Use high configure CPU:
Sometimes use multiple tabs on the Chrome browser. In that case, obviously, it will need more consumption of CPU. So it is very important to know which processor you are using in your CPU. You can also open the native Task Manager on the Google Chrome browser and find the processing.
- Open your browser and press shift + Esc to invoke the Chrome task manager.
- Now you will see the list of processes actively running on the browser.
- You can check the memory footprint and CPU usage.
- Just close the process which displays high CPU usage.
- Now you need to click on end process.
Read Also: How to fix Bluetooth not Working on Windows 11?
Relaunch Google Chrome:
It is another simple method to fix the google Chrome slow on Windows 11. You can only close the Google Chrome browser then it sometimes fixes the problem. So you can try it also.
- Press ctrl+ Alt+ delete button to invoke the task manager.
- Just click on task manager and select the process.
- Right-click on Google Chrome and click end task.
Stop cache collection:
Google Chrome collects a small amount of data in the form of cache on every site you visit. Of course, we all know that it keeps a record of the site so that the next time you visit the site quickly.
This type of small cache continues to collect and takes a huge amount of memory and the browser to slow down. That’s why we recommended stopping cache collection.
If you are using the browser for general purposes rather than any official work then you can easily delete the cache or disabling the cache is the best option to speed up the browser.
If you want to completely stop the cache collection then you can check in the developer mode. Yes, just open the developer mode and click on the Network tab to disable the cache.
Clear Google Chrome cache:
It is the best method to disappear the junk files the clearing lots of memory. Once you clear the junk file then you will get more memory so your browser will be speed. That’s why we strongly recommended clearing the cache on your Google Chrome browser.
- Open the browser and Press ctrl+shift+del.
- Now you can see clear browsing data dialogue box will show up.
- Just click on the advanced tab.
- By default, cookies, and other sites data. Capture images and files will be a checkmark.
- There is no need to select the password and sign in data otherwise the password will be removed.
- Once you are done just click on their data.
- That’s it, google Chrome delete the cache.
Read Also: EX File Explorer for PC
Update Google Chrome:
Of course, the Google Chrome browser updates itself regularly when an update is officially rolled out from Google. You can also manually check for the updates and the Google Chrome browser is not been updated then you can manually update it.
- Just open the Google Chrome browser and go to the settings.
- On the left-hand panel click on the about Chrome option.
- If you have a good internet connection then Chrome will automatically update itself.
- Once you complete the updating process then re-launch the browser.
Deactivate the Chrome preload pages:
Based on your browsing activities the Chrome browser prepare the preload pages which you will visit regularly. In that case, there are numerous options for preload pages. So you need to disable it.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser and go to the settings option.
- Just click on privacy and security.
- You need to click cookies and other site data.
- Now you need to click on the toggle option preload pages faster for browsing to disable that.
Remove the chrome extensions:
There are numerous extensions available in the Chrome browser. Some of the Chrome extensions that you do not use but install on your Chrome browser. That’s why the Chrome browser slows on your Windows 11. You can remove those extensions from the browser and increase the Chrome Browser on your Windows 11.
- Open the browser and type chrome://extensions.
- Now you can you all the extensions installed on Chrome.
- Every extension has an option removed beside it.
- Just click on remove for those extensions which you are not used.
- That’s it. Once you remove the extensions it will reduce the disk usage load on the browser.
If you are facing Google Chrome is not working on Windows 11 or slowing down then try these troubleshooting methods to fix the problem.
I hope this article very helps to fix google Chrome is slow on Windows 11. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us in the comment box. Keep in touch with us for more updates and follow us on social media platforms for more tutorials.