How to Install BritBox on Android TV
BritBox on Android TV: Are you searching for the best streaming services to watch popular British programs? BritBox is the best application that you need to install on Android TV. Once you installed this App on your TV then you can watch the most popular British programs like comedy, documentaries, Lifestyle, romances, and more from BBC and ITV networks.
It provides British content that is inexpensive and does not run any ads. It does not let you download programs for offline viewing on mobile devices or set up individual user profiles which are disappointing. But don’t worry about that. This application provides lots of amazing options.
We already mention double TV streaming services created by BBC. It provides nearly 290 box sets of classic TV programs from 2 broadcasts and Channel 4. It also offers more than 60 British movies including carry-on films. That’s why people like to install this app on their devices like Android TV or Android TV.
Also Check: MX Player for Android TV
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install BritBox for Android TV. At the end of this tutorial, you can also watch British programs on your Android TV using this app. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
What is BritBox?
BritBox is a subscription-based streaming service developed by BBC and ITV. With the help of this application, you stream the best TV programs movies British Dramas, comedies, documentaries, and more. This app on the Samsung Smart TV is compatible with the Tizen OS. So you can easily install this app on your Smart TV.
BritBox app is available on the Google Play Store. If you have Android TV powered with built-in Chromecast support you can easily cast the contents from your smartphone. You can easily get this application from Google Play Store and install it on your device like Android Android TV Windows and smart TV.
Also Check: JioTv on Android TV
How to watch BritBox on Android TV?
It is a very simple process to install Pics Art on your Android Smart TV. We already mention BritBox is available on Google Play Store. So you can easily run this app on your Android TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to access BritBox on Android TV.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Connect your TV to a stable internet connection. BritBox requires strong internet connections to stream the content.
- On the home screen just navigate to the App section and select Google Play Store.
- Select the search icon located in the top left corner.
- Now you need to choose the BritBox app from the search list.
- Click on the install button to download the app on your Android TV.
- Once the application is installed tap the open button to launch the app.
- Now you need to complete the sign-in process. Just enter your BritBox account credentials like email id and password.
- That’s it. Now you can start streaming your favorite BritBox content on your android TV.
How to cast BritBox on Android TV?
If you face any error to download BritBox app on android TV then use the belt in Chromecast technology to watch the contents.
- First, you need to connect your Android TV and BritBox-installed Android phone to the same wireless network.
- Launch the BritBox app on your smartphone. If you have not installed it, get it from Google Play Store or the App store.
- On the home screen of the BritBox, you can easily find the cast icon at the top right corner.
- Now you need to choose your Android TV name and wait for the BritBox logo to appear on your Smart TV.
- That’s it. Play the content You can watch it on your Android TV.
- To stop the casting just select the caste icon again and click on the stop casting option.
BritBox subscription plans and pricing:
BritBox offers 7 days free trial for its new users. Once the free trial is over then you need to purchase the subscription plan based on your need.
BritBox monthly plan: $7.99/ month
BritBox annual plan: $79.99/ year
It is currently available for people residing in Australia Canada Denmark south Africa Sweden and the United States. So the prices May be vary depending on the country you are visiting. You can cancel your BritBox subscription whenever you want.
How do I watch BritBox on Sony android TV?
BritBox is available on Google Play Store. So you can easily access your Google Play Store on your Sony Android TV. To check if your Android TV streaming devices or Android TV enable smart TV supports the BritBox app.
Open the Google Play Store and install BritBox. If the app appears on your device then you can watch your favorite British content on your sony Android TV.
Is BritBox free?
No, BritBox only offers a 7-day free trial. After that free trial finish then you need to purchase the subscription plan.
How many devices can steam in BritBox?
Currently, BritBox allows users to access the same account on 3 devices simultaneously. In future maybe it increase. So keep reading our articles regularly. We will update it.
I hope this article very helps to install BritBox for Android TV. So you can watch your favorite British content on your smart TV using this tutorial. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.