How to Change Chromecast WiFi Network?
Do you want to change the Wi-Fi network on Chromecast? Are you trying to change your Wi-Fi network on Chromecast? Are you searching for the best way to change your Chromecast Wi-Fi network? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog.
We all know that Google Chromecast is one of the best casting devices that help you send media from the smaller screen of a smartphone tablet to the bigger screen of the TV. One of the coolest features of Chromecast is its portability. But remember that, google Chromecast only has one Wi-Fi network at a time.
You need to change the Wi-Fi network while traveling to the new locations. That’s why people searching for the best ways to change the Chromecast Wi-Fi network. Here in this tutorial, we provide step-by-step procedures to change the Wi-Fi network on your Chromecast. So keep reading This complete tutorial without any skip.
Also Check: How to Update Chromecast?
How to change the Wi-Fi network on Chromecast?
With the help of a smartphone, you can easily change the Wi-Fi network on Chromecast. Before changing the Wi-Fi network on your Chromecast make sure that your Chromecast and Android or iOS devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the below simple steps that help to change the Wi-Fi network on your Chromecast.
- Launch the Google Home app. You can easily get this app from Google Play Store or Apple app store.
- Now you need to select your Chromecast device and tap the settings icon.
- Scroll down on the select Wi-Fi menu.
- From the menu, you need to select the Wi-Fi network.
- Now you need to enter your password for your new Wi-Fi network and tap ok.
- That’s it. Now you can control your Chromecast device as normal.
How to change the Chromecast Wi-Fi network using the reset button?
You can also change your Wi-Fi network on Chromecast using the reset button. Yes, here we provide the steps.
- Connect your Chromecast to the TV.
- Just press and hold the recent button for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Release the button when you see the light Chromecast flashing continuously.
- That’s it. The Chromecast will reset automatically to its factory default settings.
- Now you go through the usual setup process to change the Wi-Fi network on your Chromecast.
These are the best methods that help to change the Wi-Fi network on Chromecast. If you have any queries regarding this article feel to ask using the comment section. Thanks for visiting our site. You can also follow us on social media profiles Facebook and Twitter for instant updates.