Google Chrome Flags: Google Chrome browser is the most popular and it has lots of amazing features. If you have an Android smartphone then Google browser is inbuilt into your smartphone. Whenever we try to search for anything then we must use the browser.
Of course, lots of browser applications are available in the internet market and Google Play Store, but Google is the most popular and safest way to search the internet. That’s why people trust Google and Google products.
We always install applications from Google Play Store because Google Play Store has some restrictions and policies. There are no virus applications in Google Play Store. That’s why people install applications from Google Play Store.
In that way, today we are going to talk about Google Chrome Browser and its features. Reading this complete tutorial and you will get information about the Google Chrome flag.
Google Chrome flag:
The Google Chrome browser provides lots of Amazing features but many of them are not available by default. So we need to change some settings in Google Chrome Browser and enable the feature.
In that way, can enable the experimental and beta feature. It is very easy to enable it. Google will provide behind flags before they are ready for prime time. There are different flags available on different platforms. For example, certain flags for Chrome on Android Chrome on Windows, and more.
Read Also: Convert Youtube Video into MP3
This feature is not to be available to everyone. Of course, they may not work correctly. In some cases, it may negatively impact your browser performance. Enable the flag at your own risk.
Steps to enable Google Chrome Flags:
- First, you need to open Google Chrome Browser on your PC, smartphone tablet, or any other device.
- Flags are available for Chrome on almost every platform including Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- You need to type chrome://flags in the address bar and click enter.
- Now, you will redirect to a page titled experimental. It is divided into two columns available and unavailable.
- Just scroll through the available list.
- Once you find the flag then you can turn on the button.
- Just select the drop-down menu and choose to enable it.
- Once you complete the above step, you will need to start the browser to apply the change.
- You can also enable multiple flags based on your need and read start your browser.
- Now you need to select re-launch butter when you are ready to change.
- That’s it. You’ve entered a larger world of browser customization.
I hope this article helps to enable flags on Google Chrome. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us. Keep in touch with us for more Tech updates. Follow us on social media platforms and you will get regular updates.