How to Install and Setup IPTV on Android TV
IPTV for Android TV: IPTV is an affordable and budget-friendly streaming device that helps you stream live TV channels on video content via the internet. Once you get a subscription to an IPTV provider add the credentials offered by the provider in the IPTV player to stream videos.
Of course, there are lots of IPTV app players available in the Google Play Store and the internet market. You can easily get the app and install it on your smartphone or Android TV. IPTV refers to internet-based protocol television which uses the internet to deliver television programs on video.
If you have a good internet connection then you can stream your video in HD quality. IPTV is a system in which digital television services or delivered to the subscriber. This technology has been used by software developers to create IPTV applications for PC Windows smartphones and Android TVs allowing users of these days.
Also Check: IPTV on Mi Box
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install IPTV on Android Smart TV. There are various methods available in the internet market that help to install IPTV apps on Android TV but here we provide a very simple method. Once you install IPTV apps on your smart TV you can stream IPTV channels.
What is IPTV?
Internet protocol television also called IPTV is a service that delivers TV programs live TV channels movies and more through the Internet. There are plenty of IPTV providers and players available in the internet market on Google Play Store. The IPTV providers offer content in different formats like MTV URLs, Xtreme codes, playlist files, and more.
Android TV users Can easily install the IPTV app from the Play Store. If the App Store is not available on your TV then you can use the side lot method that helps to install the IPTV apk file on your smart TV via USB drive.
Also Check: Stremio on Firestick
Note: The IPTV providers mostly offer copyrighted content. Streaming content on these illegal IPTV services can lead to several issues. That’s why we recommend using a VPN on your Android TV. There are different VPN applications available in the internet market on the Google Play Store for free of cost. So you can use any one of them and install them on your Android Smart TV.
How to install IPTV on Android TV?
If you are using the latest version of Android TV then you can easily find out the IPTV players in Google Play Store and install them on your Smart TV. Here follow the very simple steps that help to install IPTV on Android TV.
- Power on your Android TV and Go home.
- Now you need to select Google Play Store and Launch It.
- At the top right corner select the search icon and type GSE smart IPTV or the name of any IPTV Player.
- Select the GSE smart IPTV app from the search result.
- Now you need to click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- Now the app will be installed on your Android TV.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the IPTV app from the app section.
How to sideload IPTV on Android TV?
If you don’t find Google Play Store on your Android TV then you can follow these tips that help to install IPTV on Android TV without the help of Google Play Store.
- Open your browser on your Windows or Mac.
- Now you need to download GSE smart IPTV apk file from its official website or a trusted third-party website.
- Once you download the file just connect the USB drive to your Android TV and transfer the apk file to a USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive to the HDMI port of your Android TV.
- Turn on your Android TV and navigate to settings.
- Select device providence and select the “security and restriction” option.
- Now you need to locate the unknown source option and enable it.
- Now you can easily install any apk file on your Android TV.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process of the IPTV apk file on your Android TV.
How to set up IPTV on Android TV
It is a very simple process to complete the setup of IPTV on Android TV. Once you complete the download and installation process of IPTV then you can easily set up the process.
- First, you need to launch the GSE smart IPTV app and proceed to the record permission.
- Tap the hamburger icon displayed at the top left corner.
- From the side, the menu finds and selects a remote playlist.
- Tap the plus icon at the bottom right corner.
- Now you need to select the option to add an M3U URL and enter the M3U link of your IPTV provider.
- Once you enter the details select “add” and wait for the content to be loaded.
- Once the process is complete you can play any content on GSE smart IPTV Player and stream it on your android TV.
How to cast GSE smart IPTV on Android TV?
First, you need to connect your Android TV on your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi.
Install the GSE smart IPTV on your Android mobile. It is not available on Google Play Store so you need to download the apk file from its third-party website.
- Launched the application and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Now you need to add the M3U link of your service provider.
- Once added hit the cast icon at the top rate corner.
- Tap your Android TV to cast the app.
- Now you can play your favorite live TV channels and watch them on a big screen.
I hope this article very helps to install IPTV on Android TV. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask using the comment box section. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.