How to Install IPTV on Mi Box and Mi TV Stick
IPTV for Mi Box: IPTV is an internet protocol television application that allows for the continuous streaming of videos from the source media. There are lots of streaming services available in the internet market but IPTV gets more popular because of its features. Once you install this app then you can enjoy your entertaining video TV programs live TV channels and many more.
Wherever you are, you can now stream any TV programs and movies with very simple steps. All you need to do is have an IPTV player and sign up and log in to start your entertainment session. It is a budget-friendly streaming service where you can stream more in terms of live channels, movies, on-demand videos, TV programs, and more.
Once you purchase the premium version then you can stream live sports and live TV programs from anywhere. It is available on various platforms including Android OS and Mac. It comes up with the built-in Chromecast feature. That’s why people like to install this app on their Mi TV boxes.
Also Check: Stremio on Firestick
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install IPTV on the Mi box. You can easily download the IPTV apps on your Mi box from Google Play Store or cast them on TV using your smartphone.
Keep reading this complete tutorial and install IPTV on the Mi box. There are different methods available in the internet market so you need to find the best and most suitable one. Our technical team provides the best method that helps to install IPTV on Mi TV Stick.
What is IPTV?
As we mentioned earlier, IPTV allows users to watch television over the internet protocol network. It works over the internet protocol following users to stream television to their home computer and more devices. It’s basically an internet-based broadcasting model that allows you to watch Live television without any interruption.
If you have a good internet connection then you can stream your favorite content with high quality. IPTV is a new technology in place to replace traditional satellite and cable services. Many IPTV service providers give thousands of channels. With the help of this application, you can also watch your live basketball, football, hockey, baseball, and more Sports channels.
Also Check: Britbox on Android TV
How to download IPTV on Mi box:
- First, connect your Mi Box to the TV with the HDMI cable.
- Turn on your TV and go to the App section.
- Launch the Google Play Store application on your Mi box-connected TV.
- Click the search bar and type IPTV smarters using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the official application from the result and click on the install button.
- Once the application has been installed launched the app and click on “Add new user” option.
- On the next page, you will see two options.
- Load your playlist or file/URL.
- Now you need to log in with xtream codes API.
- Select add user option and the IPTV connect will be loaded on IPTV smarters.
- Select to play any title and stream it on your Mi box.
How to sideload IPTV on Mi box using downloader:
If the application is unavailable in the official app store then you can use the sideloading method. Once you enable the unknown source option on your TV then you can easily install third-party apps on your smart TV. Follow the below simple steps that help to install the app on your smart TV.
- You can easily enable unknown sources by going to
- Settings- device preference- security and restrictions- unknown sources- downloader.
- Launch the play store app on your Mi box-connected TV.
- Now you need to click the search icon on the type downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the app and click the install button.
- Launch the downloader app on your Mi box-connected TV.
- Enter the IPTV link in the URL box and hit go.
- Wait till the apk file gets downloaded.
- Once the APK has been downloaded just click the install button to complete the installation process.
- Now you can launch the app to stream your favorite content on Mi Box-connected TV.
I hope this article very helps to install IPTV for Mi Box/Mi TV Stick. If you have any quiet is regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article.