ITV Hub on Samsung Smart TV: Many people spend their free time with online videos. With the improvement of Technology in streaming applications now we have lots of streaming apps. There are many paid services as well as free services in this category.
Of course, not all free online streaming services meet our expectations. It is a very difficult task to find the most suitable streaming service. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial that helps to install the best streaming app on your Samsung Smart TV.
Yes, ITV Hub is one of the best and well known commercial stations in the United Kingdom. It comes with many programs and popular dramas. It has a massive library of Movies, Web series, Sports, Events, TV programs, and more. It is available in both free and paid versions.
Also Check: NBC Sports on Samsung Smart TV
Once you install ITV Hub on your Samsung Smart TV then you can play your favourite TV programs on movies in high definition. That’s why it gets more popular compared to other streaming services.
If you are trying to install a pack source online platform to stream your favorite movies and videos then ITV Hub is the best choice for you. So, read all the upcoming portions to get more information about the topic of ITV Hub on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Install ITV Hub on Samsung Smart TV
ITV Hub is officially available on Samsung Smart Hub. So you can install ITV Hub directly on your Samsung TV with the help of the below simple steps.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect to a stable internet connection.
- Using your TV remote go to the home screen.
- Now you need to find a Smart Hub and search for ITV Hub using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result to click on the install button.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once you complete the installation process launch the application and proceed with the login process.
- Once you open the application you will get the activation code on your TV screen.
- Visit the official website of ITV Hub and enter the activation code for the specified box.
- Now you need to click the Summit button to activate ITV Hub.
- That’s it, now you can stream your favorite ITV Hub content on your Samsung Smart TV without any trouble.
Also Check: All4 on Samsung Smart TV
How to Screen Mirror ITV Hub on Samsung TV
If you can’t find the ITV Hub application on Samsung Smart Hub then you can use the screen mirroring method. The below steps help to get ITV Hub on Samsung TV.
- Connect your Samsung TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network
- Now you need to enable the screen mirroring option on your Smart TV and mobile.
- Download and install the ITV Hub app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
- Once you complete the installation process proceed with the sign-in process.
- Open the application and play any video you want.
- From the notification panel, you need to click on the cast icon.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
- Once the connection is established, you can play the content and your Samsung TV will display your mobile screen.
- That’s it. Now you can watch your favourite ITV Hub content on your Samsung TV.
Also Check: Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV
The above article will help you properly to get ITV Hub on your Samsung Smart TV. With the help of this application, you can stream your favorite content on your Samsung TV. If you have any doubts regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Bookmark our website to get all the updates related to tech topics.