How to Install Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV
If you want to watch the latest movies and series on your smartphone desktop or smart TV then you must subscribe to the streaming platform. There are lots of streaming platforms available in the internet market. Sometimes it may not be affordable plans or expensive.
If you are looking for an alternative you can try popcorn time on your device. Popcorn Time is a streaming platform that offers content free of cost. If you are an Android TV user then you can try to install this on your device. Of course, Popcorn Time does not have a native app you must sideload the app on Android TV to access the content.
It is your free alternative to subscription-based video streaming service and it hosts a huge amount of media to screen. We all know that Popcorn Time has been officially shut down due to copyright infringement. Still, people like to install Popcorn Time on the device.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install on the watch Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV. With the help of this tutorial, you can easily install Popcorn Time on your Samsung Smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get this app on your Smart TV.
Also Check: How to Change Screensaver on Samsung Smart TV
What is Popcorn Time?
Popcorn Time is a Multiplex form software that is free and open to all. With the help of this streaming platform, you can watch your favorite content for free of cost. Like other streaming services, it also provides HD-quality video content.
Once you install Popcorn Time on your Samsung Smart TV then you will get all the TV programs Web Series and Movies for free of cost. You can have access to updated Torrent library search as it updates constantly.
How to Watch Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV?
As we mentioned earlier, popcorn is not available on the native app. So you need to sideload it. Before going to sideload the app on your Samsung Smart TV you need to enable the unknown sources option. Follow the below simple steps help to install Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- Turn your Android TV on and go to settings.
- Now you need to select the personal tab.
- Click on security and restriction.
- Enable unknown sources by turning them on.
Steps to install Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV:
We all know that Samsung Smart TV uses the android based operating system. So you can install Popcorn Time easily using downloader or eS File Explorer.
- First, you need to click app stop from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Now you need to select Google Play Store.
- Click on the search icon and search for the Downloader app for ES File Explorer App.
- Click on the install button to complete the installation process.
- Now go back to the home screen and select settings.
- Scroll down on the select security and restriction.
- Choose the downloader app and turn it on.
- Launch the downloader app and permit access to it.
- Now you need to enter the URL of the Popcorn Time apk file in the URL box.
- Click the Go button to download the apk file on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Finally, click on the install button to complete the installation process.
- Launch Popcorn Time on Smart TV and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Also Check: How to Add Apps on Samsung Smart TV
How to screen mirror Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV?
Some smart TVs won’t allow you to install applications from unknown sources. In that case, you can you screen mirroring method to stream Popcorn Time videos on your Samsung Smart TV.
Before following the steps below make sure to enable the screen mirroring option on your Smart TV. If your smart TV does not have cast support then you can use Chromecast to cast Popcorn Time.
- First, you need to connect your Android smartphone to Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the settings and select security
- Now you need to click unknown sources to enable it.
- Open Chrome Browser on your Android smartphone and download the Popcorn Time APK file.
- Go to the download section and tap the apk file to install it.
- Go to the notification panel on the click cast icon.
- Now you need to choose your Samsung Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- Launch the Popcorn Time app on your Android smartphone.
- Now you can play any movies or TV programs to watch on your TV.
Features of Popcorn Time:
- Popcorn Time allows you to stream movies and TV programs completely for free without any registration.
- Most of the videos on Popcorn Time can be streamed up to 720p quality.
- It has multiple streaming links for movies or TV programs.
- This application has a very simple and user-friendly interface.
- Popcorn Time is a Chromecast-compatible application.
- You can download videos in different quality formats.
Also Check: Popcorn Time on Apple TV
1. Can I get Popcorn Time on a smart TV?
Yes, you can easily get Popcorn Time on smart TV by outside loading or screen mirroring method.
2. How to install the Popcorn Time app on a smart TV?
You can install Popcorn Time on your Samsung Smart TV using the downloader app.
I hope this article very helps to install and watch Popcorn Time on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the command box section. Thanks for reading this article.