How to Add Apps on Your Samsung Smart TV
Do you want to add Apps to Samsung Smart TV? Are you looking for the best ways to add apps to Samsung Smart TV? Do you want to install new apps on Samsung Smart TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. There are different methods available in the internet market that helps to install new apps on Samsung Smart TV.
Our technical team provides the best method that helps to easily add apps on Samsung Smart TV. We all know that Samsung Smart TV is a TV brand that runs Tizen operating system. You can add or download new apps and install most of your Smart TV.
Nowadays, smart TV comes with inbuilt streaming apps. But people need to install their favorite streaming apps like Disney Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV, and more from App Store on Samsung Smart TV.
If your favorite app is unavailable on the app store then you can use mirror the phone on your smart TV and stream the video from the app. It is one of the coolest methods that helps to steam your favorite content on your Samsung Smart TV. Once you find your popular application on your Amazon app store then you can easily install it without any interruption.
Also Check: Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you through a step-by-step procedure to add apps to Samsung Smart TV. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and add your favorite apps on your Smart TV.
How to install Apps on Samsung Smart TV:
- First, you need to connect the Samsung Smart TV to a high-speed internet connection.
- Click the home button on your Samsung Smart TV using the TV remote.
- Now you need to locate and select the Apps icon.
- Type the app name that you want to install.
- The related apps show on the screen.
- Select the app from the search result with the click of the install button.
- That’s it. The app is installed on your Smart TV.
How to manage apps on Samsung TV
If you have lots of apps on your smart TV then you can easily manage it using this below method.
- Go to the app section on the Samsung Smart TV and navigate to the app.
- Click the option Add to home to add the app to the home screen of the Samsung Smart TV.
- You can also move the app to your favorite position by selecting the move option.
- If you want to lock the app then just click the lock/unlock option.
- By default unlock pin is 0000. If you want to change the default pin then you can select system manages a section of your Samsung Smart TV.
- To Install an App from your Samsung Smart TV select the option delete on follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall the particular app.
Also Check: IPTV on Android TV
I hope this article very helps to add new apps to Samsung Smart TV. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask using the common box section.