JioSwitch for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Free Download
JioSwitch for PC: JioSwitch easy to file transfer application from one smartphone to another. The transfer speed is hundreds faster than Bluetooth. Lots of File sharing applications are available in the internet market Google Play Store like SHAREit, Xender, and Zapya. But JioSwitch Is very easy to use and simple interface. It is a cross-platform file-sharing application available on Android and iOS. JioSwitch supports kai OS. So you can easily download and install this application on your Jio phone to send and receive files from another smartphone.
Before developing file-sharing applications the process of file transfer is very difficult. We used external USB cables to transfer files from one device to another. But now we can transfer files from one device to another in a wireless process with the help of file transfer applications.
The JioSwitch application allows you to share images, videos, PDFs, and any format of files. You can transfer files without using the Internet. So your data is safe when you are transferring files. It is one of the unique features of JioSwitch for PC.
Here in this article, we are going to guide you to download and install the JioSwitch application for PC and how to transfer files from one device to another. We also provide features of JioSwitch for PC.
What is JioSwitch?
JioSwitch is one of the applications developed by Reliance Jio. Jio launched lots of applications for Jio user’s convenience like Jio TV, Jio Music, Jio Cinema, Jio4gVoice, and Jio Chat. In the same way, Jio developed the JioSwitch application to transfer files from one smartphone to another.
With the help of the JioSwitch application, we can transfer files from Jio phone to any other smartphone. It is completely free to download. Jio users can download these applications from the Myjio app store. It is not only for Jio users but it also supports all smartphone devices.
Android users can download the JioSwitch application from Google Play Store. Without any internet connection, you can transfer files from one device to another. It is one of the fastest file-sharing applications among others. Initially, the JioSwitch application was available on Android and iOS but now you can download and install JioSwitch for PC with the help of Android emulators. Once you install this application on your PC then you can transfer files from your PC to any smartphone.
Features of JioSwitch:
Before installing the JioSwitch application on your PC just know about the features of heat which help to know about JioSwitch.
- The JioSwitch application is completely free to download from the Google Play Store on the MyJio app store.
- iPhone users can download this application from the Apple app store.
- You can transfer files without the need for an internet connection.
- There is no external USB cable to use transfer files from one device to another. It is a completely wireless process.
- The transition speed is 100 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It is very easy to use and simple interface.
- JioSwitch is a user-friendly application and you can transfer files with a single tap.
- It is a cross-platform application. So you can transfer data between Android and iOS smartphones.
- There are no ads placed JioSwitch application when you transfer files.
- JioSwitch allows you to transfer photos videos and music without any size limit.
These are the best Features of JioSwitch for PC. So without any hassle just installed JioSwitch on your PC and transfer files from one device to another.
Read Also: Shazam for PC
Download JioSwitch for PC:
JioSwitch is a cross-platform application available on Android and iOS smartphones. If you are trying to install JioSwitch for PC then you need Android emulators.
Android emulators help to run an Android application for PC. It acts as bridging the gap between Android and desktop. Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market. Here in this article, we use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Install BlueStacks software on your PC.
- BlueStacks software and find Google Play Store.
- Click my apps from the mean of the list.
- Open the Google Play Store and type JioSwitch on the search bar.
- Click the install button to start the download process.
- The JioSwitch application asks permission to access your storage and media.
- Click the Agree button and complete the installation process of JioSwitch.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation based on your internet speed and system configuration.
- That’s it. JioSwitch is successfully installed on your PC. Open the JioSwitch application from my apps section.
- Double-tap the JioSwitch icon and open it.
- Now you can transfer files from one device to another.
If you have any struggle to install JioSwitch for PC just feel free to communicate with us.