Xender for PC Free Download Windows (10,8,7)
Xender for PC: Xender is an amazing software that allows you to transfer and receive files wirelessly at impressive speed from one device to another. You can also transfer files between your smartphone and desktop wirelessly. Using this Xender application chicken transfer and receive large files without no data occurs. Xender comes with a simple interface so you can transfer your files at zero cost.
Xender application works based on a Wi-Fi connection. The file will be transferred to those devices connected to it. You can easily select the device and click the send option. Without an internet connection, you can send and receive files using Xender for PC.
With the help of the application, you can easily share any type of file like photos documents music videos even software applications. It simply allows you to connect your device to PC. Xender application is basically developed for a Smartphone platform to transfer files from one device to another.
Android users are trying to file transfer between Android devices to PC. This application allows you to transfer your files from Android to your desktop. Here in this guide provide step-by-step procedures to transfer your files Android device to your PC and also provide how to use Xender for PC.
Also Check: ShareMe for PC
What is the Xender app?
Xender is the best app that helps to transfer your files from one device to another. There are lots of file-sharing applications available in the internet market. But no one can beat this application because of its mind-blowing features. It is a very fast file-sharing application in the Google Play Store.
Initially, it comes with a smartphone platform but it is possible to use Xender for PC now. This means you can easily transfer your files between your smartphone to PC. It is a free application available in Google Play Store. You can download and install it on your smartphone device and use the below steps to use Xender for PC.
Check Also: Best Calculator Apps for Android
Features of Xender for PC:
There are several features available in the Xender file-sharing application. Just install it on your PC and enjoy these features.
- It is a completely free application available from Google Play Store.
- With the help of the Xender application, you can transfer anything like photos, videos, music, document, PDFs, apps, and more.
- Xender works based on a wireless connection. So there is no external cable to use to transfer your files from one device to another.
- Xender for PC uses a Wi-Fi connection and does not use your device’s internet connection.
- One of the Unique features of this application is that it allows a group-sharing feature. So you can send and receive the same files with more than one device at the same time.
- You can transfer files in any size. There is no limit to the size of files.
- It supports more than 32 languages.
- The installation process is very simple and it is user-friendly.
- It is available on different platforms like Android, iOS, Windows phones, PC, and Mac.
These are the best features of Xender for PC. Without any hesitation just install it on your PC and share your files between one device to another device.
Also Check: EasyShare for PC
Specification of Xender for PC:
- Developer: Xender team
- Released on: June 1, 2017
- Category: File sharing
- Language: Multiple
- License: Free
How to use Xender for PC? – Direct Method:
Initialise Xender application is available only on smartphone platforms. After reaching a huge response from the users the gender team officially launched the web version of the Xender application. This makes file transfer easier. Just follow the below steps to use the Xender web on PC.
- First, open your browser on your PC and type Xender web on the address bar.
- Just click the enter button and open the official web page of the Xender web.
- Open the Xender application on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Click on the Xender profile from the top left to select the connect PC option.
- Now click on the scan QR code option.
- Scan the QR code shown on the Xender web on your PC.
- Now your PC will be synced with your smartphone.
- That’s it. You can share files from your smartphone to your PC.
Also Check: XShare for PC
How to download and install the Xender app for PC:
If you want to install Xender mobile application on your PC for your convenience then you need to install BlueStacks Android Emulator. We all know that Android Emulator helps to install and run any Android application on a PC. Just following the steps given below would help you to download Xender for PC.
- Open your browser and type BlueStacks on the address bar.
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- After completing the download process install it on your PC and open Google Play Store.
- Make sure to provide your Gmail ID and password to log in with BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Just double-click the Google Play Store icon and open it.
- On the search bar, type Xender.
- Just click the install button to complete the installation process.
- The Xender app prompts you with the list of permission. Just click the accept button to complete the installation process.
- That’s it. Xender application is successfully installed on your PC.
I hope this article very helps you to install and use Xender for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article just feel free to communicate with us.