XShare for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download
XShare for PC: Do you want to transfer files without data? Are you looking for the best file-sharing app? Do you want to transfer unlimited files without data? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. Of course, offline file transfer has become the most convenient way of transferring files from one device to another.
There are thousands of applications and online platforms available in the internet market that help you transfer files from one device to another. Based on your convenience, you can also share files using offline applications. Different types of file-sharing applications are available in the internet market.
If you are an Android user then you will be able to transfer your files from one device to another using an inbuilt file share app like ShareMe, FilesGo, and more. People like to install new file-sharing apps. You can find different Android file-sharing apps in Google Play Store like Zapya, Xender, and more. These applications are completely free to download.
Read Also: Google Lens app for PC
Once you install this application on your device then you do not need an internet connection to use them. In this article, I am going to guide you to download and install the XShare fast file-sharing app for Android phones. At the end of this Tutorial, you can also install XShare on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac.
What is XShare?
XShare is the best file-sharing application like SHAREit. You can easily download this application from the Google Play Store and iTunes app store for free of cost. XShare uses QR code matching technology to connect two devices. Once the QR code matching then you can transfer your files from one device to another.
XShare app is the best and super-fast file-sharing app. You can transfer your files without any interrupt and 200 times faster than Bluetooth. If you want to share unlimited files from one device to another then you must install this app on your device.
Read Also: MV Master for PC
Benefits of XShare for PC:
Before going to install XShare on your PC just know about the features that help to get more detailed information about the XShare app. Here we listed the best features offered by XShare.
- First of all, XShare is a completely free application.
- It is available on both Android and iPhone.
- With the help of this app, you can transfer unlimited files without losing your data.
- It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- XShare is also called a super-fast file-sharing app.
- It does not require any internet connection to transfer files from an Android phone to a PC.
- Once you install XShare on your smartphone then you can easily transfer your files from one device to another.
- XShare uses the QR code feature. Once the QR code matching then you can transfer any files.
- With the help of this application, you can transfer any type of file from one device to another including photos, videos, documents, apps, contacts, and more.
These are the best features of XShare for PC Windows. So without any hesitation install this application on your PC Windows.
Read Also: Facebook Lite for PC
How to install XShare for PC?
As I mentioned earlier XShare is available on smartphones and iPhones. If you want to install XShare on your PC then you must install Android Emulator. We all know that Android Emulator is the best method to install and run Android apps on a PC.
There are different Android emulators available in the internet market. We always recommended BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is completely free software that helps to install Android apps on PC Windows and Mac.
Steps to install XShare for PC:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Based on your need you can select the Windows or Mac version.
- If you have windows then you need to select your Windows versions like 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Once you complete the download process just double-click the BlueStacks Exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process of BlueStacks on your system.
- Now you need to open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Enter your Google account details that help to access your Google Play Store on your PC Windows using BlueStacks.
- Open the Google Play Store and type XShare on the search bar.
- Select the official application on the click on the install button.
- That’s it. XShare is installed on your PC. Now you can transfer your files from Android smartphone to PC and vice versa.
1. Is XShare available for free?
Yes, XShare is a completely free application that helps to transfer your files from one device to another.
2. Which is the fastest File Transfer app?
There are thousands of file-sharing apps available on the internet market. You can choose any one of them based on your need. Here we listed the best file sharing app.
3. Which is the best Android Emulator that helps to install XShare on PC?
You can find the best Android Emulator in the internet market. There are lots of popular Android emulators available like,
- NOX App player
- Andy emulator
- Remix OS
- LD player
4. Can I transfer videos using XShare?
It does not matter what types of files you transfer from one device to another using XShare. It supports almost all formats of files including photos videos documents apps contacts and more.
XShare is the best and most popular file-sharing application available on the Google play store for free of cost. With The help of this application, you can transfer large amounts of files without any interruption.
I hope this article very helps to install XShare for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article let me know your queries in the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more updates.