How to Install and Watch HGTV on Firestick
HGTV is the short form of Home and Gordon Television an American pay TV channel owned by Discovery Inc. This channel allows you to stream your favorite programs like home decor, house hunter, good bones, property brothers, and more.
This Channel is popular among users who watch home improvement and renovation reality programs. It is an official app available on leading streaming devices including Apple TV, iOS, Android, and Amazon Firestick. This channel streams content mostly related to home-oriented topics.
HGTV application is available for free in the Amazon app store and you can easily get it on your Firestick device. With your TV subscription, you can get unlimited access to everything on the HGTV app. On this channel, you can stream your favorite program and TV shows in HD quality.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to install and watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick. With an activated TV provider subscription, you can access your favorite HGTV programs on your Firestick TV without any interruption. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get HGTV on Firestick TV.
Also Check: BBC iPlayer on Firestick
What is HGTV Go on Firestick
HGTV Go is available on the Amazon app store so you can easily download and stream the HGTV content on your Firestick TV. HGTV Go does not require any subscription package. You need to sign in with your TV provider subscription to stream your HGTV Go content. You can also stream the HGTV channel on Firestick by accessing the streaming services.
As we mentioned earlier HGTV is an American TV channel and the full form is home and Garden television. It streams content mostly related to home appliances and garden stuff. It is owned by Discovery inc available only in the United States.
Also Check: AMC on Firestick
How to install HGTV on Firestick
- First, you need to turn on and connect your Firestick TV to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Find tab and click on the search option.
- Now you need to type HGTV in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on the click Get button.
- After completing the installation process select Open to launch the app on your Firestick device.
How to get HGTV on Firestick using the Amazon website.
You can also get HGTV Go app on your Fire TV using the Amazon website. Make sure that the same account is logged into the website and the Firestick device. Just follow the below simple steps that help to get HGTV on Firestick using the Amazon website.
- First, you need to fit your Windows or Mac PC and open the web browser. You can choose any web browser.
- Visit the official website of Amazon in the browser and complete the login process with the help of your Amazon account details.
- Click the search tab and enter the HGTV in the search box.
- Now you need to choose the HGTV Go app and select your Firestick device to install the app.
- Tap get to download the HGTV Go app on your Firestick device.
- Once you complete the installation process launch the application on your Firestick device.
Also Check: Sportz TV on Firestick
How to sideload HGTV on Firestick using the downloader
Alternatively, you can also use downloaded told to install and enable the unknown sources by navigating the settings to install third-party apps. Follow the below simple steps that help to sideload HGTV on Fire TV using the downloader. You can also use ES File Explorer to install HGTV on your Fire TV.
- First, you need to install the downloader app on your Firestick device.
- After completing the installation process navigate to The Firestick home screen and select settings.
- After that scroll down and choose My Fire TV.
- You need to click the developer option and select Install unknown apps.
- Now you need to turn on the downloader option and launch the app.
- Enter the HGTV APK URL in the URL box and click the Go button.
- After completing the downloading process click on the install button.
- Once the app is installed launch the app on your Firestick device.
How to activate and stream HGTV on Firestick
After completing the installation process you must activate the HGTV app in order to stream your favorite content on your Firestick device. So just follow the below simple steps that help to activate HGTV on Firestick.
- First, you need to launch HGTV Go app on your Firestick and get the activation code.
- Go to the official activation website of HGTV from your PC or smartphone.
- Now you need to enter the activation code in the respective field and click the link TV provider to activate the app.
- Complete the login process with the help of your TV provider’s subscription details in the HGTV Go app.
- That’s it. Now you can browse HGTV content on your Firestick and your favorite content.
Also Check: Eternal TV on Firestick
How to fix HGTV not working on Firestick
If you are facing any issues while installing or streaming HGTV on your stick device then follow the below troubleshooting methods that help to fix the issues.
- First, you need to check your device is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Restart your Firestick device
- Update your Firestick device
- Clear the cache files on your Firestick device
- Finally, you can factory reset on Firestick.
1. Is HGTV available on Firestick
Yes you can directly get HGTV on Firestick from the Amazon app store
2. Can I get HGTV or free
Yes HGTV is completely free to use and you can stream your favorite content.
I hope this article very helps to install and watch HGTV on Firestick. If you have any struggle to install HGTV on your Firestick then feel free to ask using the comment box section. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.