How to Connect Firestick to WiFi
Do you want to connect The Fire TV stick to Wi-Fi? Are you looking for the best way to connect Firestick to Wi-Fi? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog. There are different methods available in the internet market that help to connect the Fire TV to Wi-Fi.
All Firestick devices are ready for wireless streaming right out of the box. But you will need to connect it to your Internet connection to enjoy all its features. Otherwise, it’s like having an empty Fireplace that’s cannot stream anymore.
The Amazon Firestick is a portable that has grown in popularity since it was introduced. It is a streaming device used to stream media content through applications like Netflix YouTube Amazon Prime video and more. Once you have a standard high-speed internet connection then you can use those streaming apps on your Firestick.
Also Check: Cartoon Network on Firestick
Whenever you launch the Firestick it will connect automatically to the home network which you used while setting up the device. If you want to change your Wi-Fi network then you need to manually connect the internet connection to Firestick. That’s why we are here providing this tutorial that helps to connect Firestick to Wi-Fi.
Do you need Wi-Fi for the Firestick?
If you want to stream content on Fire TV then you need to connect wireless network. You don’t need to buy anything extra to get your Fire TV stick to connect wireless network. Once you have a wireless router that provides a fast enough connection to meet the requirements of streaming content you want to use.
If you have already a smartphone or Tablet to stream content then your Wi-Fi network is likely capable of keeping up your Fire TV. So be recommended a high-speed internet connection for uninterrupted streaming content on your Firestick device.
Also Check: Stremio on Firestick
How to connect the Firestick to Wi-Fi:
Once you have a Wi-Fi network on your home or smartphone then it is very easy to connect your Firestick TV.
- First, go to settings from the right of the home screen on the select network.
- Now you need to select the Wi-Fi network you like to connect to from the list.
- If you don’t see your home network appear then select “See all Networks”.
- Now you need to enter the password of your Wi-Fi network (if needed).
- Tap the connect button to change the network.
- That’s it. Now you can connect Firestick to Wi-Fi.
How to connect Firestick to Wi-Fi without using a remote?
If you are connecting your Firestick to a new Wi-Fi network you will probably want to set up a new Wi-Fi using the Firestick remote. In some situations, we lose our remote. During that time, you need to connect Firestick to Wi-Fi without the help of a remote. Yes, you can connect your Firestick to Wi-Fi without the help of a remote.
With the help of the Amazon Fire TV app on your Android, or iOS device, you can change the Wi-Fi network on your streaming device. For this method, you need to have two smartphones. Follow the below simple steps that help to connect your Firestick TV to Wi-Fi without a remote.
- On device 1, create a hotspot network with the same SSD and password as your home network.
- On device 2, Download the Amazon TV Fire app on your smartphone.
- You can download this app from Google Play Store and Apple app store.
- Once you complete the download process just launch the Firestick and it will connect to the hotspot network that you created on device one.
- Connect your device 2 to the same network.
- Open the Amazon Fire TV app and you can see your Fire TV device.
- Now you need to select the name and control your device.
- Use the controls on the app to reset the connection on your Firestick.
- Once you changed the connection turn off the hotspot on the device phone.
I hope this article very helps to connect Firestick to Wi-Fi. If you have any struggle connecting Firestick to Wi-Fi using the above tutorial feel free to ask Us using the command box section. Our technical team provides the best solution as an as possible. Thanks for reading this article.