ShareMe for PC: With the help of smartphones we can do anything? We used to play games and for another purpose. The best purpose of a smartphone is file transfer. Sharing data is not a tough job anymore before launch the file-sharing applications. There are thousands of file transfer applications available in the internet market and Google Play Store that can be used to transfer data from one device to another.
ShareMe is also one of the applications that extremely useful to transfer data from one device to another. This application made by the official brand Xiaomi. ShareMe is also renamed from MI drop. It is a completely free application available on Google Play Store and its official website.
Once you install this application on your device then you can transfer unlimited files from one device to another without any internet connection or USB cable. After bandh Shareit in India, most of the people install this application on their device.
Here in this particular tutorial, we are going to guide you on how you transfer files from one device to another using ShareMe. Keep reading this complete tutorial on you can easily transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa using ShareMe for PC Windows and Mac.
Overview of ShareMe (Mi Drop):
ShareMe is an application that can be used to transfer files from one device to another. With the help of this application, you can transfer file PC to Smartphone and vice versa without the help of any USB cable. Most applications only use files to convert one device to another ShareMe can be used to sharing files with any device.
ShareMe is a completely free application available on android and iOS devices. Initially, it is mainly designed for MI users. After reaching a huge response from the users, mI developers launch the ShareMe application on Google Play Store. So you can easily install this application on your device and share unlimited files.
Read Also: Footybite for PC
ShareMe allows you to transfer any format of files including photos videos documents contacts apps and more. With a single click, you can easily transfer unlimited files. This application made more than a hundred million downloads in Google Play Store. So without any doubt, it is the best file transfer application in recent days.
Benefits of ShareMe for PC:
There are lots of amazing features available in this application. Here we collected the best features offered by ShareMe.
- ShareMe is a completely free application available on various platforms.
- There are no ads on this application. So you can transfer files without any interruption.
- This application mainly designed to transfer large files from one device to another.
- ShareMe is a very simple interface and user-friendly application. Click you can easily select your file to transfer files from one device to another.
- ShareMe does not require any internet connection. This application is designed in such a way that it does not require any internet connection to transfer files from one device to another.
- It is a fast file transfer application. Almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It allows you to transfer large files in any format. You can transfer any format of files including image, MP3, video, apps, contacts, documents, PDF, and many other formats.
- There is no limit to the number of devices that support this application. It can be used by any Android device.
- ShareMe supports almost various languages like Indonesia Bengali Chinese English and many more.
These are the best features of ShareMe for PC. Now let’s see the step by step procedure to install ShareMe for PC.
How to install ShareMe for PC Windows and Mac?
as we know that the ShareMe app is available for only mobile devices. But people Need to file transfer from PC to smartphone using this application. That’s why we are here providing the very easiest way to install the ShareMe app for PC Windows.
Android Emulator is the best way to install ShareMe for PC Windows and Mac. Android Emulator is software that is capable of running Android applications on a PC. There are lots of amazing android emulators available in the internet market. The most popular ones are the BlueStacks App player and Nox App Player.
Steps to Install ShareMe for PC:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Launch the BlueStacks software on your PC Windows.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once it has launched open the Google Play Store and log in with your Google account details.
- If you don’t have a Google account then you can make a new account.
- After completing the login process just open the Google Play store and search for the ShareMe app on the Play Store.
- The related apps will appear on your screen, select the one which you need, and click on the install button.
- That’s it. ShareMe is installed on your PC. Now you can transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa using this application.
1. Is ShareMe available for PC?
ShareMe is an Android application and there is no PC version for this application. If you want to install this application on your PC you must Install Android Emulator like BlueStacks on your PC Windows.
2. How can I connect ShareMe to my computer?
You can easily connect ShareMe to your computer by connecting the Android device on the computer to the same Wi-Fi.
3. Is ShareMe available for free?
Yes, ShareMe is a completely free application. You can install this application on various platforms.
ShareMe is the best file transfer application in recent days. Once you install this application then u can transfer large files from one device to another. I hope this article very helps to get some useful information about ShareMe for PC Windows and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us. Thanks for reading this article.