How to install Google Play Store on PC? Find here!
Install Google Play Store on PC: The 21st century is completely digitalized. Lots of Smartphones laptops tablets TVS or some of the devices rules only on the digital market. Nowadays everyone has a smartphone and any digital gadgets. All of these devices are working under some of the operating systems.
The most common ones are Android and iOS. Yes, most Smartphones works under the Android platform. Android OS is the most popular operating system in the world. It covers 73% of the mobile market. There are lots of Amazing Android applications available for download on the Android device.
Most Android applications for completely free to download and install it on your smartphone. If you want to premium feature then you can purchase the paid version of Android applications. It around 2.7 million apps available on Google Play Store. If you have Google Play Store then you can download these applications and install it on your Android smartphone.
Google Play Store is the only way to install android apps and games on smartphones. Nowadays all of us are used smartphones. You can easily install any Android apps and games from Google Play Store. If you want to install this Google Play Store on your PC then read this complete tutorial.
How to download Google Play Store on PC?
Google Play Store is only available on Android smartphone devices. Yes, if you have an Android smartphone then you have inbuilt Google Play Store and you can download any kind of Android apps and games on your device. It is only supported by Android devices so you cannot install it on your Windows PC and Mac directly.
Some people need to install Google Play Store on their PC Windows. Once you install this play Store on your PC then you can easily run Android apps on your PC Windows. So you need some alternative method to install Google Play Store on PC Windows.
Android Emulator is a software that helps to install Google Play Store on your PC. Once you install this software then your PC will act as an Android environment. After completing the installation of Google Play Store on your PC then you can easily run the Android application on your PC Windows.
Read Also: SHAREit on Jio Phone
There are numerous Android emulators available in the internet market that you can install on your PC Windows. But only a few Android emulators are very useful to us. Here we provide the best Android emulators:
- BlueStacks App player
- Nox app player
- MEmu player
These are the best Android emulators. So you can choose any one of the simulators and install them on your PC Windows. Once you install this emulator on your PC then you can run any kind of Android apps on PC Windows.
System requirements to install Android Emulator:
- Hard disk – 5GB
- RAM – 2GB to 4GB
- Processor- Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- OS – windows 7 8 10
- Graphics – intel /open GL 2.0
Steps to install Google Play Store on PC:
There are lots of Amazing Android emulators available on the internet market that helps to install Google Play Store on PC. Here in this article, we will learn how to install the Nox app player on PC.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of the Nox app player.
- Once you reach the official web page then you can see the different options like Windows or Mac.
- Select the installer file based on your system configuration and tap on the download button.
- Once you complete the download process then you need to install it on your PC.
- Go to the downloaded folder of your PC and locate the downloaded file.
- Just double click the zip file and you will see a pop-up box.
- Just click the agree to the agreement condition.
- Now you will see the uninstall button on your PC screen.
- Just click on the install button and complete the installation process.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system configuration.
- That’s it. Now you will see the home screen of the emulator with the start button.
Run Google Play Store on PC:
- After completing the installation process of Google Play Store on PC just open the Nox app player and click on the start button.
- It will ask you for a Google id and password that helps to access the Google Play Store.
- Once you entering your Google id and password you will be logged into the Google Play Store through Android Emulator.
- Now you can use the Google play store app on your PC Windows via this Android Emulator.
1. Are Android emulators available for free?
Yes, most of the Android emulators are completely free to download like BlueStacks, Nox app player, Memu player.
2. Is the Google Play Store safe to use on a PC?
Yes, it is completely safe to use. Once you install this Playstore on your PC you can install any kind of Android apps on your Windows and Mac.
3. How much space will the emulator take on PC?
It is based on your Android emulators. Most of the Android emulators take more than 2-3 GB of space on your PC.
We hope this guide provides a complete review of Google Play Store on PC Windows. You also get some useful information about Google Play Store and its features. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us.