How to install Google Play Store on PC? Find here!
Install Google Play Store on PC: The 21st century is completely digitalized. Lots of Smartphones laptops, tablets, TVs, and some devices rule only in the digital market. Nowadays everyone has a smartphone and any digital gadgets. All of these devices are working under some of the operating systems.
The most common ones are Android and iOS. Yes, most Smartphones work under the Android platform. Android OS is the most popular operating system in the world. It covers 73% of the mobile market. There are lots of Amazing Android applications available for download on the Android device.
Most Android applications for completely free to download and install on your smartphone. If you want to premium feature then you can purchase the paid version of Android applications. It around 5.7 million apps available on Google Play Store. If you have Google Play Store then you can download these applications and install them on your Android smartphone.
Read Also: Unacademy for PC, Cashkaro for PC
Google Play Store is the only way to install android apps and games on smartphones. Nowadays all of us are used smartphones. You can easily install any Android apps and games from Google Play Store. If you want to install this Google Play Store on your PC then read this complete tutorial.
How to download Google Play Store on PC?
Google Play Store is only available on Android smartphone devices. Yes, if you have an Android smartphone then you have an inbuilt Google Play Store and you can download any kind of Android apps and games on your device. It is only supported by Android devices so you cannot install it on your Windows PC and Mac directly.
Some people need to install Google Play Store on their PC Windows. Once you install this play Store on your PC then you can easily run Android apps on your PC Windows. So you need some alternative method to install Google Play Store on PC Windows.
Android Emulator is software that helps to install Google Play Store on your PC. Once you install this software then your PC will act as an Android environment. After completing the installation of the Google Play Store on your PC then you can easily run the Android application on your PC Windows.
Read Also: SHAREit on Jio Phone
There are numerous Android emulators available in the internet market that you can install on your PC Windows. But only a few Android emulators are very useful to us. Here we provide the best Android emulators:
- BlueStacks App player
- Nox app player
- MEmu player
These are the best Android emulators. So you can choose any one of the simulators and install them on your PC Windows. Once you install this emulator on your PC then you can run any kind of Android app on PC Windows.
Why do we need Google Play Store?
We all know that Google Play Store is the official App Store for the Android platform. If you have an Android smartphone then you can easily get a variety of applications from this app store. It is available by default on all smartphones or tablets. With the help of the Google Play Store, you can instantly browse for the apps of different categories and install them on your device.
The usage of the Google Play Store has reached a great position for any Android device user. It has a large number of apps than iOS so people always like to install Google Play Store on their device. There are more than 5 million apps listed on Google Play Store. Google Play Store provides free and premium apps which can be accessed by paying some bucks.
Once you install Google Play Store on your smartphone then you can choose apps from 40 popular categories like books, communication, education, music, Lifestyle, games, and more. Each and every app you download via this app store will show details about the developer, nice version updates ratings feature screenshots, and more.
Apart from these features google Play Store also provides digital distribution services of lots of kinds like Play Games, Play Music, Play Movies, Playbooks, and Play NewsStand. You can easily enjoy thousands of Android apps, and games books on any device.
Google Play Store for Android:
If your Android user then you can easily install Google Play Store on your Android OS. Once you install this app store on your device then you can easily download and install any Android apps from this Play Store.
Google Play Store for PC:
We all know that Google Play Store is one of the best and most popular app stores and it can be accessed on Windows PC. Of course. It is officially made available for Android users and still, and it can be used on Windows PC.
Google Play Store for Mac:
Google Play Store is the official App Store for the Android operating system. If you want to use this app store on your Mac OS then you need to install an Android emulator on your Mac device. Once you install an Android emulator on your Mac then you can easily access the Google Play Store.
System requirements to install Android Emulator:
- Hard disk – 5GB
- RAM – 2GB to 4GB
- Processor- Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- OS – windows 7 8 10
- Graphics – intel /open GL 2.0
Steps to install Google Play Store on PC:
There are lots of Amazing Android emulators available on the internet market that helps to install Google Play Store on PC. Here in this article, we will learn how to install the Nox app player on a PC.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of the Nox app player.
- Once you reach the official web page then you can see the different options like Windows or Mac.
- Select the installer file based on your system configuration and tap on the download button.
- Once you complete the download process then you need to install it on your PC.
- Go to the downloaded folder of your PC and locate the downloaded file.
- Just double-click the zip file and you will see a pop-up box.
- Just click the agree to the agreement condition.
- Now you will see the uninstall button on your PC screen.
- Just click on the install button and complete the installation process.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation process based on your system configuration.
- That’s it. Now you will see the home screen of the emulator with the start button.
Run Google Play Store on PC:
- After completing the installation process of Google Play Store on PC just open the Nox app player and click on the start button.
- It will ask you for a Google id and password that helps to access the Google Play Store.
- Once you enter your Google id and password you will be logged into the Google Play Store through Android Emulator.
- Now you can use the Google play store app on your PC Windows via this Android Emulator.
1. Are Android emulators available for free?
Yes, most of the Android emulators are completely free to download like BlueStacks, Nox app player, and Memu player.
2. Is the Google Play Store safe to use on a PC?
Yes, it is completely safe to use. Once you install this Playstore on your PC you can install any kind of Android app on your Windows and Mac.
3. How much space will the emulator take on the PC?
It is based on your Android emulators. Most of the Android emulators take more than 2-3 GB of space on your PC.
We hope this guide provides a complete review of the Google Play Store on PC Windows. You also get some useful information about Google Play Store and its features. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us.