How to use SHAREit on Jio Phone? Update Guide
SHAREit on Jio Phone: SHAREit is the best and fastest file-sharing application that helps to transfer your photos videos music apps and any files from one device to another. Lots of Amazing free file transfer applications available in the internet market like ShareKaro.
We all know that jio is the most popular network in India. It provides lots of amazing applications and devices based on users’ needs. Most of the people are using Jio phones and they want to share their photos with Android smartphones and PC.
Jio phone only supports jio apps. It does not support Android applications. Because it is Kai OS. So you need to install jio phone apps on your device. SHAREit is the best app that helps to share your photos with others.
Here in this particular tutorial, we are going to guide you on how you can share your files from jio phone to another using the SHAREit application. Yes, with the help of this tutorial you can easily install this application on your jio phone. Jio phone connects direct wireless connection. So you can connect up to 5 devices and share your files.
What is SHAREit?
SHAREit is your most popular and trending file sharing application of all time. After ban SHAREit in India, there are thousands of file transfer learning applications launched in the Google Play Store. Still, people need to install SHAREit applications on their devices. It provides lots of Amazing features that’s why most of them recommended this application.
SHAREit is completely free to file transfer in the application available on Android iOS Windows and Mac. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Without the help of a USB cable, you can easily transfer unlimited files from one device to another.
How to install SHAREit on Jio phone?
Jio Phone is not like an Android smartphone. It provides lots of amazing features and a high-speed internet connection. Of course, it does not have Android OS. Jio Phone is walking on Kai OS. So you only install Jio phone applications from MyJio app store.
If you want to install the SHAREit App on your Jio phone then you need some guidance. Here I share the best ways to install the SHAREit app for Jio phone.
Read Also: Jio Chat for PC
Steps to install SHAREit on Jio Phone:
- At first, you need to install the Play Store on your Jio phone.
- Just go to settings and select the security option.
- Now you need to click unknown sources and turn on install third-party apps on Jio Phone.
- If you want to install the apps from Google Play Store then you need to open the menu option on your jio phone.
- Now you will see the browser app so you need to click the browser and type SHAREit application.
- Once you open the browser then go to the official play store website.
- Open the Play Store and type as SHAREit on the search bar.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- After completing the installation process you can use the SHAREit application on your jio phone.
- Now you can transfer unlimited files from jio phone to another smartphone.
How to transfer files from a Jio phone to another device?
It is a very simple process to transfer your files from one device to another using the SHAREit application. Once you install the SHAREit App on your jio phone then you can easily transfer your files from jio phone to Android Smartphone and vice versa.
- Open settings in jio phone and select the Wi-Fi hotspot option.
- You need to connect a WiFi hotspot to another device that wants to receive your files.
- Now open the SHAREit application and you will see the 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Just click on the dots and select the web check option.
- Now you can see the device name and select it to start your transfer process.
- You can also use the QR code option to connect with other devices.
- That’s it. Your files will be transferred from your jio phone to Android smartphones and vice versa.
SHAREit is the best way to transfer unlimited files from one device to another. You can install this application on your io phone and transfer your files from jio phone to Smartphone and vice versa. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us.