How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iOS? – Find here!
Read deleted WhatsApp messages on iOS: WhatsApp is a famous instant messaging app that provides lots of amazing features. Different types of social media applications available in the internet market that help to share our knowledge with friends and family members. Of course, WhatsApp is also one of the best social media applications that help to text with your friends and share your photos.
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app available on Android and iOS devices. It is a completely free application available on Google Play Store and Apple app store. You can also use this application on your PC with the help of the WhatsApp version. Using a QR code then you can easily access your WhatsApp account on your PC.
WhatsApp provides lots of spectacular features. But some of them don’t know about these features. That’s why we are scared providing one of the best features can make you restless like of them is when you see a notification saying “this message was deleted”.
Read Also: V Recorder for PC, Zoom Cloud Meeting App for PC
If you are using WhatsApp on your device then you may see this notification like this message was deleted. If some of your friends delete your message before you could read it then it will happen. So you need to recover this message if you want to read it. Here in this tutorial, we are going to guide you on how to easily recover and read the deleted WhatsApp messages from iOS
Recover deleted WhatsApp messages from iOS using iCloud backup file:
If you have deleted your WhatsApp chat history or data then you can propose using these data recovery tools and methods to recover your WhatsApp messages and files on iOS. iCloud is one of the best backup files that helps to backup your WhatsApp files.
If you are using the old version of WhatsApp then your WhatsApp data will be automatically saved in iCloud. So you can easily recover the deleted messages. You can just delete WhatsApp Messenger from your device and install it again from the apple app store.
- After complete, the installation process just opens the WhatsApp Messenger app on your device.
- Now you need to enter your same mobile number and verify it.
- Now you will see the prompt message will appear to say restore chat history.
- Click on continue to recover all your deleted messages from the iCloud backup file.
- If you are using the latest version of WhatsApp then you must change some settings in WhatsApp before you backup your file.
- Once you complete the WhatsApp settings then you can easily restore all the deleted messages without using any third-party software.
Recover deleted WhatsApp messages from iOS using WonderShare:
Wondershare is one of the best recovery software that helps you can recover almost every data. You can find different types of recovery software tools in the internet market but Wondershare is the most popular Technology the helps you can always use to recover and read deleted WhatsApp messages from iPhone.
With the help of this software, you can easily recover your WhatsApp deleted messages whether your friend deleted the message or you lost the message accidentally. So just follow these below simple steps to recover deleted WhatsApp messages from iOS using Wondershare software.
- At first download Dr.fone toolkit from its official website.
- Now you need to open the data recovery tab.
- Connect your iPhone with PC using a USB cable.
- Go to iTunes/Edit and click on preference.
- Select the device and click on prevent iPads, iPhones, and iPods from syncing automatically by default.
- Now you need to select WhatsApp and attachment data from the list.
- Just click on start scan to allow the software to scan your iPhone.
- After completing the scanning process all the required data will be listed on the screen.
- That’s it. Now you can read and recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
Recover deleted WhatsApp message from iOS using Syncios recovery software:
It is another amazing data recovery tool that helps to recover WhatsApp deleted messages from iOS. If you are facing any issue using the Wondershare method then you can use this technique. Once you install the software on your device then you can easily recover and read deleted WhatsApp messages from iPad and iPhone.
- At first, download Syncios software from its official website and install it on your PC.
- Now you need to connect your iPhone with the computer via USB cable.
- Run Syncios data recovery software on your PC.
- Just click on the start button to scan your iPhone.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the scanning process.
- After completing the scanning process you can check WhatsApp and WhatsApp attachment to recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Now you can preview all conversation and recover it.
- Just click on the restore button to recover all your WhatsApp messages to your iPhone.
- That’s it. Now you can read and recover all the WhatsApp deleted messages using this method.
We hope this article very helps to recover and read deleted WhatsApp messages on iOS. These awesome methods to recover your WhatsApp deleted messages on iOS. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us.