How to install MX Player on FireStick? Find here!
MX player on Firestick: MX Player is one of the best reliable video players, available from the Google Play Store. It is currently more than 50 million installs on mobile handsets. It is specially designed for Android devices and you can install MX Player on your smartphone for playing high-resolution videos. MX Player is a completely free application that supports all formats of videos like mP4, HD, and BluRay videos. Of course, lots of media players are available in the internet market and Google Play Store.
MX Player is more commonly used in the background as a supporting player for several third-party streaming applications. That’s why most of us used MX Player on our devices. Using this application you can play any format of video. It is cross-platform so you can easily install MX player on FireStick.
In this guide, we provide detailed information to install MX Player on Firestick and its features. Using the same procedures you can install an MX player on Fire TV, fire TV cube, and Fire TV stick 4K. Why would you install an MX player on Fire TV? The answer is very alpha diversity. Once you install MX Player on your FireStick then you can play any format of videos and your favorite movies in high resolution.
Are you trying to install an MX player on Fire TV? Do you want MX Player for Fire TV? Then this article will satisfy your needs. Here you will find full information about MX Player for Fire TV and how to use MX Player on Fire TV. If you really want to install MX player on your FireStick didn’t read this complete tutorial.
Check Also: MX Player for PC
Features of MX Player:
There are several features are available in the MX Player application. We collected the best features offered by MX Player.
- It is a free application available from Google Play Store and it’s the official website.
- You can play almost all the movie files including 3GP, Avi, .divx, .flv, .mp4, .mov, .webm, .vob, .wmv, and many more.
- Forward-backward option.
- Quick change decode mode. You click the SW or HW button on the screen while playing to change the recording mode.
- You can change the playback speed on the fly by swiping up and down with your finger.
- It provides Zoom-in and zooms out options.
- You can also save your WhatsApp status video after updating your MX player application.
- It has advanced hardware acceleration decoding.
- MX Player is very suitable for Android users.
- You can play high-resolution videos without any interruption.
- You can select the aspect ratio for your convenience.
These are the best features of the MX Player. So without any hesitation just install the MX Player on your FireStick and watch your favorite movies with high resolution.
How to install an MX player on Fire TV?
Of course, MX Player is a third-party app and not part of the Amazon Store. You need to follow the below methods to install the MX player on FireStick. We provide a step-by-step procedure to install MX Player on your FireStick.
- Method 1: Download and install MX Player for FireStick using the downloader.
- Method 2: Install MX Player on Fire TV using ES File Explorer.
These two methods are the best to install an MX player on FireStick. You can choose any one of them to install an MX player on your Firestick.
Method 1: MX Player on FireStick using downloader:
Open your fire stick, and navigate to the developer option. Just do the below steps to install a third-party application on your Firestick.
- Go to Settings => System => apps from unknown sources and turn it on.
- Go to search and look for a downloader.
- Just click the download button and complete the installation process of the downloader app.
- Once you install the downloader app on your FireStick just activate the app.
- Open the downloader app with a home option by default.
- Now you will see the URL field on the right path of the window.
- Just enter the official web page of the MX Player URL.
- Now click the go button.
- It will automatically download the MX Player APK file on your FireStick.
- Click the install button that you see in place of the next button.
That’s it MX Player will now install and it takes a few minutes to complete the installation process.
Now you can play any format of the video on Firestick using the MX Player application.
Method 2: Install MX Player on FireTV using ES File Explorer:
It is another method to install an MX player on FireStick. It is a very simple step. So anyone can install an MX player on Firestick without any hassle.
- First of all, you need to allow apps from unknown sources on your Firestick. Do the steps
- Go to settings => system => developer option => enable apps from unknown sources.
- After doing these steps, go to your FireStick main page on click on the search box.
- Now type ES file explorer on the search bar.
- Select the ES file explorer and click the install button.
- Open the ES File Explorer you can find the downloader on the homepage.
- Go to the bottom menu bar and click + new.
- In the path, the field enters the official web page of the MX Player download URL.
- Click the Download Now button.
- After a few minutes, the app automatically downloads the MX player apk file.
- After completing the download process open the apk file and click the install button.
- Just click done when the app installed message appears.
- That’s it. This is how you install the MX Player on your fire tv using ES File Explorer.
I hope this article very helps to download and install MX Player on Firestick. If you have any struggle to install the MX Player on FireStick using these methods feel free to communicate with us.