JioTV for PC is the best way to access your TV shows programs for a couple of seconds. Using this application you can watch your favorite movies at any time and anywhere using an internet connection. Jio provides very high-speed internet and it is available everywhere. That is the reason people want to watch favorite TV programs online.
JioTV comes with Android and iPhone users but people like to watch their favorite movies using JioTV application on PC Windows. Initially, JioTV comes with jio sim uses but we provide a guide to get access JioTV for PC without using jio sim. Also, we provide all the solutions for your queries related to all the technical apps. Today we are going to guide you to download and install JioTV for PC with very simple steps.
JioTV is the most popular online live TV streaming application which helps to access online TV programs and movies. Once you install JioTV application on your device then you can watch online programs at any time and anywhere. If you have Jio ID and password then you can easily access JioTV application on your PC.
We also provide information about how to get jio password. If you want to download JioTV for PC without BlueStacks, then you can use this guide and you will get full information about JioTV for PC without jio sim. You can enjoy the live TV on your PC and laptop without any muscle just installing JioTV application on your PC. Keep reading this complete guide to getting information about JioTV for PC and how we get JioTV for PC or laptop?
Overview of JioTV for PC:
JioTV for PC is the easiest way to watch favorite movies and TV programs online. There are lots of TV applications are available for PC and laptop but the majority of them have just a few channels. JioTV provides more than 500 channels with 60+ HD channels. After launching the jio application, most of them using jio network in India. Apart from all the TV applications, JioTV made huge responses from users.
JioTV application works just on the internet if you have your network connection then you can easily access JioTV application on your device using jio ID and password. If you have your jio sim then you can easily enter your jio number and get your OTP to complete the sign-in process.
Whenever and whatever you want to watch live TV, you can select the favorite channels from JioTV application. It provides more than 100 + HD channels which help to improve user experience. Using this application you can watch live sports like hockey football and much more. Also, select the language from the list and watch your favorite programs.
JioTV for PC is the only way to watch your favorite movies on the big screen. Once you enter your jio ID and password then you can access JioTV application on your PC Windows. JioTV is and mobile application available on Android users. You can easily download it from my jio app store. Once you install Myjio App Store on your device then you can install any jio application on your smartphone. We also provide how to get JioTV for PC without jio sim.
Unfortunately, the JioTV application is not officially for Windows computers. But several methods are available to watch JioTV on PC Windows. We provide one of the best and easiest ways to watch your favorite movies on JioTV application for PC.
Read Also: Best Voice Recorder Apps for Android
Steps to watch JioTV on PC:
Jio recently launched the web version of JioTV live. If you have your browser and internet connectivity then you can easily access the JioTV web version. Using this option you can watch your favorite channels with different languages.
- First of all, go to the official web page of JioTV is www. JioTV.com
- Now login, with your jio ID and password.
- If you don’t have any jio password then click on the signup button now you will be redirected to jio website.
- Enter your jio number and get your one-time password via SMS.
- Now enter your OTP will be requested to create a password on this site.
- Once you have done this step go back to the JioTV website and enter your jio ID and password.
- Once you complete the sign-in process then you can select the language and watch your favorite movies on the computer.
( jio developers reconstructing the website and it will be running very soon. After that you can use this method and watch JioTV on PC)
How to download and install JioTV for PC using BlueStacks?
To run any Android application on your PC then you need android emulators. Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market. BlueStacks is the best Android Emulator compared to others. It is very user-friendly so you can easily manage it.
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Just click the download button to complete the download process.
- After completing the download forces you need to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Double click the BlueStacks icon and open it.
- Find the Google Play Store in BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Now you will log in with your Google account to access Google Play Store.
- Go to the search bar and type JioTV.
- Now click the install button to complete the download process on JioTV.
- After installing JioTV application on your PC open the application and enter your jio ID and password.
- Once you did the login process, then you can watch TV shows and channels on your PC Windows.
Install JioTV application using NOX player:
Nox app player is another Android Emulator that helps to enable any Android application on your PC.
- Download the latest version of the NOX player from its official web page.
- The latest version of NOX player is supporting all PC Windows version like Windows 10 8 7.
- Using the same procedure you can also download JioTV for Mac.
- Once you install not a player on your desktop you then you can find Google Play Store on NOX player.
- Open the Google Play store and search JioTV on the search bar.
- Keep the install button to complete the installation process of JioTV on PC.
- Once you install JioTV application enter your jio ID and password to access JioTV.
- Once you have done all this process, then you can watch your favorite channels and TV programs on PC Windows.
Follow these same procedures you can install JioTV for PC using a Memu player.
System requirements to install android emulators:
- Your system should have at least 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disc space: 2GB free space
- Support os: Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD
- Good Graphics card.
Benefits of JioTV for PC:
JioTV provides lots of features to jio users. The best features of JioTV for PC which are listed below.
- It is very user-friendly so you can easily manage your favorite channels.
- Not only jio users but even other network users also watch favorite channels on 3G and 4g any broadband network.
- It provides more than 600 channels including 100 HD channels.
- JioTV Application supports more than 15 languages like English, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Urdu, Punjabi, and more.
- It provides high-quality videos even low signals.
- You manage your favorite TV programs using the remainder option.
- It comes with Android and iPhone users. So you can easily download it from the Google Play Store.
- If you are using the JioTV web version then you can easily bookmark your favorite channels.
- You can also log in with JioTV using your jio number.
These are the best features of the JioTV application. So without any using these above methods you can download and install JioTV for PC. If you have any trouble downloading and install JioTV for PC just feel free to ask us using the comment box.
- live tv app for pc
- jio tv install
- jio tv web version
- How to install JioTV
- jiotv web universal
- jiotv proxy
- jio Music for pc online
- jiotv.com not working