SHAREall for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Free Download
SHAREall for PC: Are you searching for the best alternative to Shareit? Then you can try the SHAREall app. It is recommended for users who want to fastest ways to transfer files from one device to another. SHAREall application allows you to share unlimited files without any limitation. Even some apps don’t allow more than 17 MB files size at a time but SHAREall file sharing application allows you to transfer unlimited files.
You can find lots of file sharing applications in the internet market on Google Play Store. So it is very difficult to find a suitable file sharing app on your PC. Most of the people install the shareit file sharing application on their device but SHAREall is also one of the most recommended file sharing apps for all devices.
Transfer of whole application was never so easy before developed SHAREall app. Using this application you can transfer bulk off apps, downloaded apps, and APK files from your device to another device. File size does not matter here. You can transfer unlimited files without any interruptions.
SHAREall is the Best Alternative for the Shareit application. Nowadays most of us searching the best alternative for Shareit. That’s why we introduce this SHAREall app to you. Here in this tutorial, we provide step by step procedure to install this SHAREall app on your PC Windows and Mac. So you can easily transfer your files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa.
Read Also: Xender for PC
Overview of SHAREall app:
SHAREall is a file-sharing application that allows you to share your large amount of files from one device to another. It is mainly designed for users who want to transfer large amounts of files from PC to smartphone and vice versa. It is completely free to download. If you are an Android user then you can directly download the application from Google Play Store for free.
SHAREall application allows you to transfer stock apps, APK file, photos, videos, documents, PDF, and any format of files. So file size does not matter here. Once you install the SHAREall app on your smartphone then you can easily transfer any format of files from your smartphone to PC and vice versa.
SHAREall application is mainly designed for Smartphone users. After reaching a huge response from the users, people trying to install this app on PC. That’s why we wrote this article to provide full details about SHAREall for PC and how to use it.
Read Also: Zapya for PC
Benefits of SHAREall for PC:
Before going to install this SHAREall app on your PC just know about the features of it. Be collected to best features offered by SHAREall which are listed below.
- SHAREall file sharing Application is completely free to download.
- You can transfer unlimited files from your device to another without any interruptions.
- It does not require any internet connection to transfer files from one device to another.
- Using this SHAREall file sharing application you can transfer any format of files including photos, videos, documents, PDF, apps, contacts, and many more.
- It allows group sharing features. So you can transfer simultaneously.
- SHAREall is the best alternative for Shareit and it is available on all the platforms.
- Using this application you can transfer files from Android to iOS and vice versa.
- It is 300 times faster than Bluetooth. So you can transfer a large number of files quickly.
These are the best features of SHAREall for PC. Now let’s see the step by step procedure to install SHAREall for Windows 8.
How to download and install SHAREall for PC?
As mentioned earlier SHAREall is developed for mobile devices like Android and IOS. So there is no official website to install list SHAREall app on PC Windows and Mac. Don’t worry, our technical team provides step by step procedure to install this app on PC Windows.
We already tested this app on PC and it works very well. So without any hesitate just follow this bellow simple steps to install SHAREall for Mac.
If you want to access and run Android apps on PC then you need Android Emulator. Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market for free like BlueStacks, Nox app player, Memu Player, and many more. Here in this article, we use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Steps to install SHAREall for PC:
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Once you reach the official page of BlueStacks then you can see the different options like Windows PC and Mac.
- Just select your recommended option to complete the download process.
- Now you need to install BlueStacks Android emulator on PC.
- It is a very simple process to complete the installation process. Just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process of BlueStacks.
- Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store from the homepage.
- Enter your email id and password but help to access the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store on the type as SHAREall on the search bar.
- Click on the install button to complete the installation process of SHAREall on PC.
- Based on your internet speed it will take 2 minutes to complete the installation process.
That’s it. SHAREall file sharing application installed on your PC. Now you can transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa.
1. Is SHAREall available For free?
Yes, SHAREall is completely free to download. You can directly download the application from Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
2. Can I transfer a large number of files using SHAREall?
Yes, SHAREall allows you to transfer unlimited files from one device to another.
3. Can I download SHAREall for PC?
Once you install an Android emulator on your PC thereafter you can install SHAREall on PC.
4. Can I use the Nox app player to install SHAREall for PC?
Yes, you can use Any Android Emulator to install SHAREall for PC including BlueStacks NOX App player Memu player and many more.
SHAREall is the best file sharing application that allows you to transfer a large amounts of files from one device to another. It is the best alternative to shareit. So without any delay, just install this app on your PC to transfer your files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa.