How to Install Silk Browser on Firestick
Silk Browser for Firestick: Are you looking for the best web browser for Firestick? Silk Browser is one of the most popular and fastest web browsers developed by Amazon. It is highly secured software that encrypts your searches to protect your private information from hackers while you are using public Wi-Fi or an internet connection.
Using this browser you can also share your bookmark with other Firestick devices. It is also integrated with Alexa voice control which lets you enter the search by using voice. You can also save passwords for easy access. This browser works very well on all the Amazon devices like Amazon Echo, Kindle, Fire tablet, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV lite, and more.
This app offers several standard web browser features like the ability to search or enter URL access bookmarks move forward or back saved passwords and more. It also uses bing.com as the default search engine. Overall, this browser is fairly backbone that does not seem like it was carefully customized for use on the television screen.
Also Check: Showbox on Firestick
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to download and install Silk Browser for Firestick. People like to use this browser on their Android TV and Firestick. That’s why we are here to provide this guide that helps to access Silk Browser for Firestick. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip. Our technical team already tested this method on it works very well.
What is Silk Browser?
Silk Browser is your free and open-source web browser developed and owned by Amazon. It is an official app of Amazon so it comes as a pre-installed app on your Amazon Firestick devices. You can easily get this application from the Amazon Store.
If you are a Firestick user and want to install Silk Browser on your device then you can directly download it from the Amazon app store. Unfortunately, if you uninstall the Silk Browser then you can easily get it from the official website. It is one of the most popular and the best browser for Firestick. So install this app on your Firestick and enjoy its features.
Also Check: Bitdefender VPN on Firestick
How to install Silk Browser on Firestick?
We already mention Silk Browser is available on the Amazon app store. So you can easily download and install it on your Firestick using the amazon app store.
- Turn on your Fire TV or Firestick-connected TV and connected with a strong internet connection.
- If you want to stream movies on your devices then we recommended connecting with high-speed internet connections.
- Now you need to click the search bar from the home screen of your Firestick.
- Just type Silk Browser using the onscreen virtual keyboard.
- Find and select the Silk Browser from the search result.
- Click the download button to download the Silk Browser on your Firestick.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Now you have successfully installed Silk Browser on your Firestick.
How to Download Silk Browser from the Amazon website?
It is a very simple process to get Silk Browser from the Amazon website. Of course, you can also download this app directly from the app store. Here we provide very simple steps to download Silk Browser from the Amazon website.
- First, you need to launch the browser on your mobile or system.
- Go to the official website of Amazon and click the sign-in button.
- Now you need to enter your Amazon account details to complete the login.
- Tap on the search bar and enter Silk Browser.
- Now you need to select the Silk Browser from the search results.
- Click the drop-down box and select your Firestick device.
- Click the get app option to download Silk Browser on your Firestick.
- Now you need to navigate to the app section of your Firestick-connected TV.
- Launch the Silk Browser and start using it.
How to use Silk Browser on Firestick?
Silk Browser uses Bing as the default search engine. Of course, you can change the search engine from the browser settings menu based on your need. If you want to change google as the default search engine then you can easily change it from the settings menu.
- Launch the Silk Browser on your Firestick.
- Now you need to click “accept terms” to accept the terms and conditions of the browser.
- Once you click the accept terms button then it will start displaying a short tutorial.
- On the homepage click the search bar and enter the URL.
- Click the go button to start searching.
- You can also use Alexa for search browsing.
- If you are playing the video on Silk Browser the video will be played in full-screen mode.
- You can clear the browsing of the data on your FireStick just by clicking the clear data option.
- The Silk Browser also Save The Lost web page you have visited. So you can easily find out your previous web browsing.
- In the Settings menu, you can change the search engine culture speed save the password, and mode.
I hope this article very helps to install Silk Browser for Firestick. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the common box section. Thanks for reaching us. Keep in touch with s for more tech updates.