Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV: Are you a football lover? Do you want to watch The National Football League at your home? Are you trying to watch the best sports streaming app on your Smart TV? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect place.
The most awaited Super Bowl 2024 between the San Francisco 49ers and Kanas City Chief teams is going to be conducted on February 11. Every Football lover is eagerly waiting to watch this game. You can easily stream the event on your Smart TV with the help of a Paramount Plus subscription. If you have this subscription plan then you can watch the Super Bowl match from CBS.
You can also get the Paramount Plus subscription plan from its official website. If you are a new subscriber of paramount+ then you will get a 7-day free trial. In this article, I am going to explore the step-by-step procedure to watch the Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV.
Also Check: Super Bowl on Samsung Smart TV
Before going to watch the Super Bowl on your Hisense Smart TV you need to choose the dedicated app to stream the Super Bowl. There are lots of streaming apps available in the internet market. Paramount Plus is the official broadcast rights for this year. So install the Paramount Plus application on your Hisense Smart TV and watch the Super Bowl match on the CBS channel.
How to watch the Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV
As we all know Hisense Smart TV runs on different operating systems such as Android, Google, Fire, Roku, and VIDAA. Based on your operating system on your Smart TV you can follow the below methods.
Steps to Watch Super Bowl on Hisense Android TV
The Paramount Plus application is officially available on Android. So you can easily get this application from the Google Play Store. Follow the below simple steps that help to watch the Super Bowl on Hisense Android or Google TV.
- First, turn on your Hisense Smart TV and connect it to the stable Wi-Fi.
- Go to the apps section on your home screen and select the Google Play Store.
- In the search bar, you need to type Paramount+ using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result on click on the install button.
- After completing the installation process open to launch the app and get the activation code.
- Visit the official activation website of Paramount+ and enter the code in the respective box.
- Click on the activate button to complete the process.
- Now you can stream the Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV.
Also Check: Super Bowl on Sony Smart TV
Steps to watch the Super Bowl on Hisense Roku TV
If your Hisense Smart TV runs on Roku OS then follow the below steps that help to stream the Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV.
- Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
- Now you need to select the streaming channel option and click Search channel.
- Here you need to type paramount+ using on screen keyboard.
- Select the official application from the search result and click Install app.
- That’s it. Now you can select the Go to channel option and open the Super Bowl app.
- Complete this activation process with the help of your account details and open to launch the app.
- Now you can stream the Super Bowl on Hisense Roku TV.
You can also get the Paramount+ app on your Hisense Fire TV and stream it on your FireStick TV.
Also Check: Super Bowl on LG Smart TV
How to Screen Mirror Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV
As we mentioned earlier Paramount Plus app is available on both Android and iPhone. So you can easily Screen Mirror the Super Bowl content on your Hisense Smart TV from your Smartphones.
- Connect your Smart TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi.
- Install the Paramount Plus app on your Smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Play the content and click the Cast icon or Airplay icon on the media playback.
- Now you need to choose your Hisense TV from the list of available devices.
- That’s it. The Super Bowl event on your Smartphone will start to play on your TV screen.
Also Check: Super Bowl on Fire TV
I hope this article helps to watch the Super Bowl on Hisense Smart TV. You can sign up for streaming apps like YouTube TV, Hulu TV, DirecTV, and the Paramount+ app to watch Super Bowl 2024 on Hisense Smart TV. Thanks for reading this article. Keep in touch with us for more tech updates.