How to Watch IPL Live Cricket on JioTV? -Updated Guide
IPL on JioTV: Are you trying to watch IPL 2020 on JioTV? Are you a big fan of IPL cricket? Are you looking for the best way to watch iPL live cricket on JioTV and other streaming apps? If your answer is yes, then you are in the perfect place. Yes, in this article big guide you how you can watch IPL live cricket on JioTV.
We all know that millions of Jio users already installed JioTV applications on their smartphones. Lots of live TV streaming applications available in the internet market but still JioTV made a huge response from the users.
Once you install the JioTV application on your smartphone then you can watch live TV streaming programs and iPL matches on your smartphone. Indian Premium League is one of the most popular live sports in India.
Hotstar is the official digital broadcasting partner for streaming IPL matches. But people are like to watch their IPL matches on JioTV for a better experience. That’s why we are here providing step by step procedure to guide you watch IPL on JioTV.
Hotstar streaming app:
Hotstar is the most popular and trending premium streaming platform that allows you to watch live TV streaming programs on your device. Of course, Hotstar provides lots of movies, and also TV programs. If you are a big fan of IPL then Hotstar is the best platform to watch five minutes of live IPL matches before opting for a subscription plan.
Once you register and select one of its subscription plans then you can watch and enjoy uninterrupted IPL matches online. Yes, you can easily watch live IPL on your Hotstar app. It offers you to premium subscription on the price of 364 annual and 999 per annum.
IPL Live streaming online:
People Eagerly waiting for watching IPL (Indian Premier League 2020). Now we all know about the IPL schedule. With the help of streaming applications, we can easily watch IPL live on smartphone device. Lots of streaming applications are available in the internet market. Hotstar is the official partner for telecast IPL on their application.
Once you have a subscription plan of Hotstar then you can easily watch IPL live on your device. There are 8 teams in IPL. That is Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi capitals, Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad. Without any interrupt, you can watch IPL live on this application if you have a good internet connection.
Read Also: VITA for PC
Why we go for JioTV?
JioTV is the most popular live TV streaming application launched by the Reliance network. We all know that Jio provides a high-speed internet connection. It offers more than 550 channels and 60+ HD channels. That’s why most of them recommended this JioTV application to watch live TV streaming programs.
JioTV provides lots of features and supports more than 15 languages. So you can watch live programs in your regional languages. If you are a Jio sim user then you can easily watch live Star Sports events for free.
Some additional points to watch iPL on JioTV:
- Jio provides high-speed internet connection and JioTV supports more than 15 languages.
- You can watch live TV programs in your regional languages.
- With the help of the JioTV application, you can watch your favorite TV programs movies, and news.
- JioTV supports Tamil, English, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, and more than 15 languages.
- You can also bookmark your favorite programs that help to remind your programs.
- It works 24×7. So you can watch your favorite programs at any time.
- You can also watch live Star Sports and many other programs.
How to watch iPL on JioTV?
If you have a Jio internet connection then you can easily watch IPL live cricket on JioTV. Yes, just follow the below simple steps to watch your favorite IPL on your JioTV application without any interrupt.
- At first, download the Hotstar app from Google Play Store.
- It is a completely free application so you can’t pay for installation.
- Now you need to download the JioTV application from Google Play Store or my Jio app store.
- Go to JioTV and click on IPL live star Sports link.
- Now JioTV will redirect you to the Hotstar app to watch IPL live match.
- That’s it. You can watch the IPL Cricket matches without any interruptions.
This is how you can watch IPL matches on JioTV. So without any hesitated just installed these apps and watch your favorite IPL matches on your smartphone and PC. Thanks for reading this article.